Battlemetrics - ARK - Ranking menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Callmedragon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlemetrics - ARK - Ranking

I am mainly wanting a way to boost my rank up on Battlemetrics... If you have a way to bulk idle accounts or something that would work just as well since your rank is based on average number of hours played. If you have a gaming community or something you can advertise on I will want proof of concept before i pay anything. I'm not paying for anything thats going to get me 1-2 active players. Youtubers are Streamers are welcome as well. Im not profiting off this server, so dont expect me to pay you 100$ to make one 15 minute video... i just want to fill the server up to host events and have some fun. Don't waste my time.

The server is only Ragnarok right now, we plan on clustering. 3x gathering, 5X everything else.

EDIT:If you also know a guaranteed way to get the server listed on the in-game unoffical server list i might be interested in that as well

Battlemetrics - ARK - Ranking