Private HWID Spoofer - bypass the ban on hardware for games that use anti-cheats BE/EAC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Mikhail_Khramov's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private HWID Spoofer - bypass the ban on hardware for games that use anti-cheats BE/EAC

Hello dear users and guests of the Ownedcore forum!

I want to present to your attention a private HWID Spoofer, for games that use the anti-cheat system BattlEye / Easy Anti-Cheat, from the CFF-Team development team!

===============================================

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND CHECKING THE WINDOWS OC COMPATIBILITY INITIALLY

WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU FIRST PERFORM A COMPLETE REINSTALL OF WINDOWS BEFORE USING HWID Spoofer (WITHOUT REINSTALLING WINDOWS, THE OPERATION IS NOT GUARANTEED!)

In the BIOS, the ANSI mode should be enabled, almost on all new computers it is exactly what it is, but for greater persuasiveness, check whether this mode is set exactly, if there is another one, for example, IDE, then you will need to change to ANSI, most often this is only possible with a complete reinstall of Windows

And also it is necessary to disable the TPM protection module, also in the BIOS (it can also be called Trusted Platform Module, TPM Device, Security Chip, fTPM and PTT), on some motherboards, this module is not present at all, then nothing needs to be done. You can find out if this module is on your motherboard or not on the manufacturer's website without any problems.

Supported OS: Windows 10 x64 only
    Developer: Rastaman, R4ndom
    Supported Games: All that have BE / EAC anti-cheat (Faceit / Call of Duty: Warzone / Valorant / Warface, NOT supported) For other games, check in your personal messages to the contacts listed in the description.

Pay special attention to the RUST and EFT games, due to the fact that anti-cheat updates occur very often in them, sometimes the spoofer may temporarily not work for them, so before making a purchase, check with support to see if everything is fine, or just watch the latest news.

:: Purchase HWID Spoofer ::
    1 Month: ~ 19,7 USD per month!

Click here to purchase a key for 1 month

Automatic delivery of the product and instructions for its use, immediately after payment to your email address

• In order to pay via paypal / litecoin / bitcoin, write to me at the contacts listed in the description

:: Faq (Be sure to read it before you buy it) ::
    click

If you have any additional questions, problems with payment and everything else, please write to me:

• Creator•Mikhail | Our Group
    • Mikhail Khramov
    • Our Group | Write to me
    • Our Group | My Discord: Mikhail_KH#5710
    • Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by Mikhail_Khramov; 01-14-2022 at 04:33 AM.
    My contacts
    Discord: Mikhail_KH#5710 | Telegram: https://t.me/Creator_Mikhail

These ads disappear when you log in.