Enlisted Cheats [Wallhack and ESP | Streamable] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

banek192's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Enlisted Cheats [Wallhack and ESP | Streamable]

Enlisted Cheat. Enlisted Cheat comes with good visual features, that will show you all enemies on map.

::Windows Supported::

Anticheats:
    - EAC: Undetected*
    - Fully invisible on photos, OBS and other video\photo programs (except shadowplay)
    - HWID Spoofer can be purchased separately
    Game Version:
    - Latest (Steam and Origin)
    Requirements:
    - AMD and Intel processor supported!
    - Windows 10 version 1909, 2004, 20H2 and 21H1
    - Game should be run in window mode! (For some users working with borderless mode)

Features:
    Aimbot:
    - Enable Aimbot
    - Aimbot Aimpoint
    - Aimpoint Thickened
    - Aimpoint Size
    - Aiming On Head
    - Aimbot Speed
    - Aim FOV
    - Aim Key

Visuals:
    - Name ESP
    - Distance ESP
    - Bone ESP
    - Show Tanks
    - Show Aircraft
    - Show Bots
    - Show Corpses
    - Crosshair
    - Customizable ESP Colors and Font Size

HotKeys:
    - Menu key: "F6" or "Home"
    - Panic key: "Del"

Misc:
    - No Recoil
    - No Spread

::Screenshots::

::Video::

Purchase Cheat:
    1 Month: ~24 USD per month!
    Purchase now for 1 month

Contacts for purchase:
    • instagram.com/chbanek192
    • t.me/codhacks - Our telegram channel with all latest news | t.me/banek192 - Contact me here if you have any questions
    • tiktok.com/@banek192
    • E-mail: [email protected]
    • PM at Ownedcore: Send PM

* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected cheat going to update. We dont do refunds once your subscription is added!
    Last edited by banek192; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:17 AM.

Nirudos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy this! He asked me to send money on a russian bank site called Yoomoney, but if you are from anywhere outside Russia you have to send a physical copy of your passport to Moscow and wait 2 weeks to send any money. Now I have 2,800 roubles stuck on a russian bank site that doesn't offer any support.

He also told me to pay 2,800 roubles which is €37,86 -- absurdly different price than advertised. I have sent 13 mails asking for his wallet ID so I can figure out a solution but the only answer I got was -- '' my skrill. 30 usd for 1 month warzone '' -- which is completely irrelevant as to what I was purchasing and what I needed to resolve with him.

This isn't a spampost, I can give admins evidence or any other possible customers to verify my story.

DO NOT BUY

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nirudos View Post
    Don't buy this! He asked me to send money on a russian bank site called Yoomoney, but if you are from anywhere outside Russia you have to send a physical copy of your passport to Moscow and wait 2 weeks to send any money. Now I have 2,800 roubles stuck on a russian bank site that doesn't offer any support.

He also told me to pay 2,800 roubles which is €37,86 -- absurdly different price than advertised. I have sent 13 mails asking for his wallet ID so I can figure out a solution but the only answer I got was -- '' my skrill. 30 usd for 1 month warzone '' -- which is completely irrelevant as to what I was purchasing and what I needed to resolve with him.

This isn't a spampost, I can give admins evidence or any other possible customers to verify my story.

DO NOT BUY
    Yoomoney working fine for most users. You DONT need make account there, just send with card.

Since you removed quotes from our chat i didnt correctly remember which game you want, warzone indded costs 30 usd but if you asked for enlisted, its just 24 usd month.

So whats issue exactly? you didnt even pay or reply me back..

Nirudos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
    Yoomoney working fine for most users. You DONT need make account there, just send with card.

Since you removed quotes from our chat i didnt correctly remember which game you want, warzone indded costs 30 usd but if you asked for enlisted, its just 24 usd month.

Thats a blatant lie, without creating a user you have the user status of ''Anonymous'' which specifices - ''Payments outside of Russia are forbidden. You can only pay within Russia''

With a reviewed user, you can transfer to other wallets and worldwide. To become a reviewed user you MUST have a russian passport.

To become identified, you have to send a copy of your passport to Moscow, which takes up to 2 weeks and you have to pay for any shipping expenses.

ALL mails were sent as ''Subject: Re: 1 month Enlisted'' with quotations of previous mails if you just scroll down on received mail, where you can see the transcript of previous mails received. Its just laziness on your part.

You're also not explaining why you requested $37 or 2800 roubles in payment when you have advertised ~$24 -- nothing is adding up.
    Last edited by Nirudos; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nirudos View Post
    Thats a blatant lie, without creating a user you have the user status of ''Anonymous'' which specifices - ''Payments outside of Russia are forbidden. You can only pay within Russia''

With a reviewed user, you can transfer to other wallets and worldwide. To become a reviewed user you MUST have a russian passport.

To become identified, you have to send a copy of your passport to Moscow, which takes up to 2 weeks and you have to pay for any shipping expenses.

ALL mails were sent as ''Subject: Re: 1 month Enlisted'' with quotations of previous mails if you just scroll down on received mail, where you can see the transcript of previous mails received. Its just laziness on your part.

You're also not explaining why you requested $37 or 2800 roubles in payment when you have advertised ~$24 -- nothing is adding up.
    As i said again, you dont need make account on yoomoney, you can send just with card. Its work fine for some users and for some users not. Need just try and see. Price is 24 usd for Enlisted as i said or 1800 rubles.

If you still want to purchase you can just reply me in PM and thats it. I will check again myself. I have many customers here who already purchased without any issue.

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Updated for latest game patch and back online!

TheDudas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure? Can you explain this.
    Capture.JPG

I wasted my time figure out how to pay without paypal or something doesn't involve some e-wallet. My card cant works with yoo. Paypal no problem
    Last edited by TheDudas; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheDudas View Post
    Are you sure? Can you explain this.
    Capture.JPG

I wasted my time figure out how to pay without paypal or something doesn't involve some e-wallet. My card cant works with yoo. Paypal no problem
    On photo which you attached i have no idea what you did because i gave you exactly link to send money, and you for some reasons select qiwi payment which not needed and number is not mine.

Paypal atm not available because im waiting till paypal verify my wallet so i can accept paypal again.

TheDudas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On photo which you attached i have no idea what you did because i gave you exactly link to send money, and you for some reasons select qiwi payment which not needed and number is not mine.

Paypal atm not available because im waiting till paypal verify my wallet so i can accept paypal again.

No idea what I did? What a joke. Just for you, please refer the picture by numbers accordingly.

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG

Refer number 2. Still denying not yours.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.JPG (30.9 KB, 29 views)
    Last edited by TheDudas; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:26 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheDudas View Post
    No idea what I did? What a joke. Just for you, please refer the picture by numbers accordingly.

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG

Refer number 2. Still denying not yours.
    This is payment link with Yoomoney and not card.. If you send me PM then you get different link with card payment thru yoomoney. but anyway it charges exactly 25 usd in both places.

And please stop posting useless messages, if you still have questions or you want to ask something, do this in PM.
    Last edited by banek192; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:31 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Added aimbot and no recoil\no spread!

Friiskies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send a payment with bitcoin. Paid .99mBTC tho it asked for .97mBTC. Hope thats not a problem. Fees make it a little hard to send an exact amount

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Friiskies View Post
    Send a payment with bitcoin. Paid .99mBTC tho it asked for .97mBTC. Hope thats not a problem. Fees make it a little hard to send an exact amount
    You better contact me to send me directly with low fee.

Friiskies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You better contact me to send me directly with low fee.
    Payment went thro. And I entered my email on the page. Im not going to pay twice

Thanks G/R
    1/14
    Trade Feedback
    80 (80%)
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Friiskies View Post
    Payment went thro. And I entered my email on the page. Im not going to pay twice
    Yeah i just sent it.