Rust scripts/macros 2020 undetected private (regular updates - active dev support) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

VectorScripts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rust scripts/macros 2020 undetected private (regular updates - active dev support)

NEW SLOTS OPENED UP!!

WHO AM I?

Hi Rust community - I'm a full time developer with over 9000 hours in Rust. In my spare time over the last 18 months I have been programming software to compensate recoil for weapons in rust. originally this was just for my friends and I but I have decided to open up 30 slots, allowing people I deem to not be a risk to the script, the opportunity to purchase.

My script is the most accurate you will see on the market and most importantly is original source code; hence the premium price of the software. My mission, along with a few friends who help along the way is to keep this script undetected for as long as possible.

VECTOR SCRIPTS OVERVIEW:

30 slots limited

Private developer & community

Most accurate script on the market

Supports all weapons & attachment combinations

Configurable X & Y axis randomization

Dev support & regular updates

0 previous detections

Ban insurance

Unmatched Mechanisms of staying undetected

WHAT WE OFFER:

$50USD LIFETIME (UNDETECTED)

$65USD LIFETIME (UNDETECTED) + FRESH RUST ACCOUNT

CONTACT ME:

Discord: VectoR#6471 (Capitalization sensitive)

SHOWCASE: (MUST WATCH)

YouTube]YouTube

AVAILABLE SLOTS:

10 new slots as of posting this advertisement

NOTE:

The answers to many of your questions will be in the description of my YouTube video.

Rust scripts/macros 2020 undetected private (regular updates - active dev support)