Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rust Undetectable All Mice Scripts

English

Hey guys, I've been working on these scripts for a while they're all the main guns, AK, LR, m2, custom, python, mp5, m39, revo, semi, p2, and tommy. I have a custom coded an undetectable method that hides the injector/scripts to EAC as a discord program. My buddies and I been using these private scripts for over 6 months with no detection. They're humanized for recording but are also able to beam people cross-map lmao. These are for all types of mice, it doesn't matter. But I also have Logitech specific scripts that are customized to .62 input.sens and any dpi. I've been programming since I was twelve and have got a trick or two up my sleeve. But don't be a dumfuck, being a dumbfuck will get you banned.

THESE ARE NOT THE SAME AS BLOODY/X7 SCRIPTS

Features

- All weapons
    - All Attachments Compatible
    - Undetectable using newly hidden method
    - Full auto for semi-automatic weapons
    - Works with .83 Sensitivity and any DPI and FOV and Resolution
    - Very accurate

Prices

-$15 USD ALL MICE LIFETIME SCRIPTS/LIFETIME UPDATES
    -$7 USD LOGITECH ONLY LIFETIME
    -$5 AK SCRIPTS
    SCRIPTS/LIFETIME UPDATES
    I'm not that type of guy that's going to charge you over and over again for a stupid script. I started scripting to have some fun, trying to make some school funds, but not rob ya mates of your bank account.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE IF YOU ONLY WANT CERTAIN SCRIPTS

Contact - English

PAYPAL ONLY

No Refund Policy as this is a digital product.

Discord: Kaim#3269 (I'm PST California and I'm not a no-life but I'll help whenever I'm on.)

Also if you have a certain amount of invites in discord you have the opportunity to get free scripts.

https:// discord.gg/eMMyF2

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=izWV5TJzkUs&t=9s

Rust Undetectable All Mice Scripts
    Kaimdo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)