Rust No Recoil + Rapid Fire [All Weapons] [All Mouses] [UNDETECTED] [PRIVATE] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DevilHAX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rust No Recoil + Rapid Fire [All Weapons] [All Mouses] [UNDETECTED] [PRIVATE]

Hello OwnedCore.
    I'm selling Rust scripts for every weapon in the game. I sell scripts for BloodyMouse as well as a Universal script. The universal script mask itself as a GPU Driver, but I will still strongly suggest to use BloodyMouse since they do not allow EAC to scan the internal memory and therefor 100% undetected. I have humanized recoil as well as laser so it's all up to your preference.

If you're interested in buying any script for either BloodyMouse or the universal, please join our discord in the description of the video.
    (do not have your steam profile and such linked on your discord, if anyone you know are in the discord this might damage your reputation).
    Joining and trying to leech will get you perm banned. Full set of rules are in the discord as well as vouchers.

Rust No recoil and rapid fire Macro (All types of mouses)!! - YouTube

Rust No Recoil + Rapid Fire [All Weapons] [All Mouses] [UNDETECTED] [PRIVATE]