EU Account πŸ”₯ 10 jobs lvl60 πŸ”₯ Story lv50+ πŸ”₯ Many mounts & bonus πŸ”₯ Best way to start ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ezek38's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Account πŸ”₯ 10 jobs lvl60 πŸ”₯ Story lv50+ πŸ”₯ Many mounts & bonus πŸ”₯ Best way to start !

Start your adventure on the most popular game of the moment in the best conditions with all Realm Reborn jobs already at maximum level (10x Level60) and the main story progression to the last mission of Realm Reborn or Between AAR and Heavensward !

Account Status

- Free to play, no subscription, you download the game and play.

- 10 jobs level max (60) : Paladin, Warrior, White mage, Scholar, Monk, Dragoon, Ninja, Bard, Black mage and Summoner.

- Job's quests level 50 done, with armor for all jobs.

- Main Story at level 50 (Rock the Castrum, The Ultimate Weapon or between Realm Reborn and Heavensward) (you receive an item to change your appearence at the end of "the ultimate weapon").

- 300k gils (capped by free trial).

- Between 5 and 10 mounts.

- Hundred of deep dungeons treasure (just trade treasure to NPC and get item to sell, minion, weapon, armor, ...)

Several bonuses depending on the moment of character creation (random)

- Grand company Rank

- Gold Saucer mount

- Deep Dungeons weapons : Glowy weapons for all jobs.

- Moogle Tomestone (with rare mount/minion)

- Yokai Watch minions / mount

- Seasonal event

- Other mount / minion / weapon / armor ...

---------------------------------------------------------

Price : $40 per account.

If you need more infos, contact me on Discord : Ezekyel#1602

Payment

- Credit card (secured by stripe).

- Paypal (family and friend)

- Cryptocurrency

- Middleman (you pay fees)

Exemple of Account

Items may differ depending on the account (mount, minion, armor, weapon, and inventory items)

Accounts available

F.A.Q.

- Who owns the account ?
    I am the owner and creator of the accounts and characters

- The account / character has already been banned / suspended / hacked / stolen / recalled ?
    No, No, No, No, and No.

- How are the characters leveled ?
    Characters are leveled with a bot in the palace of the dead, without any contact with other players.

- Do I have to buy the game to be able to play ?
    No, the game is available for free on the official website, you buy an account, download the game and play

- EU account works for the rest of the world ?
    The account was created in Europe, but everyone on earth can play without restriction. If you buy the game to play with a subscription, you will need the European (EU) version of the game.

- For PS4/PS5 users ?
    You will need to create a european account for your console. If you buy the game to play with a subscription, you will need the European PS4/PS5 version of the game.

- Can i change server / data center ?
    In free trial, it's not possible to move your character, you need a subscription for that, but you can access all servers of your datacenter and play with your friends.

- Can i change appearance of my character ?
    yes by completing realm reborn you will receive an item, or it is possible to buy some on the game market.

- Can i change the name of my character ?
    In free trial, it's not possible to change name, you need a subscription for that, contact me if you want a custom character, I regularly create new characters on many servers.

- What's the difference between EU ACCOUNT and NA ACCOUNT ?
    First of all, everyone can play with both.
    The difference between the 2 is if you buy the game to play with subscription you will have to buy the European (with EU account) or American version of the game (for NA account).

- Does the free trial mean it's time-limited ?
    There is no time limit, it's unlimited.

more to come...
    Last edited by ezek38; 04-06-2023 at 03:06 PM.

EU Account πŸ”₯ 10 jobs lvl60 πŸ”₯ Story lv50+ πŸ”₯ Many mounts & bonus πŸ”₯ Best way to start !