Looking for Legacy Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Totoroto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Legacy Account

Fact of the matter is that I played through the free trial and was prepping to buy the game.
    Issue is I'm a bit of a penny pincher at heart so I when I saw that the legacy sub is substantially less I knew I had to at least make an attempt to acquire one.
    Following that most legacy accounts I've seen have end game gear and the like inflating their price.
    I'm just looking for an account with the legacy status (not just a legacy character) for about 150 - 200 dollars.

The base game itself is $60, and 2 years of legacy sub savings equals roughly $120 meaning at the upper end I'd have to have to wait 2.3 years of cumulative subs for it to be worth buying and actually start saving, but I'm down for a long term investment.

I know 200 is low for this account but I am not interested in any high leveled characters or items, just the account itself. However, I know with the age of the account it will most likely still have these things so I am willing to barter up slightly to compensate for them.

Looking for Legacy Account
    Yozora's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd be lucky to find a Legacy account for $1k(with nothing levelled/no MSQ, just the basic legacy items), let alone $200. In fact anyone claiming to sell you one at that price 99.9% will either pull it in the future or flat out scam you. It's just unheard of for them to ever be sold that low. Legit ones anyway.

Most of the ones I've seen are at a starting price of $2k, and I've personally seen one sell for as high as $6k. Even back in 2013-2014(when they were more common to find), they were going for $600+.

Make sure you take all the precautions when treading into this territory. A lot of scammers will claim they own a legacy account using faked pictures and such. Tread very carefully and make sure you use an official Middleman/Escrow service of some such.

I wish you the best of luck on your search.

Totoroto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the heads up, on other sites, I had seen them for 400 - 600 so I figured 200 might be doable. Those must have been accounts with legacy characters instead. Regardless, thanks for the warning.