Crystalline Conflict Boosting - Unranked to Crystal - hand done by Elder Member - Windows/Steam - NA menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crystalline Conflict Boosting - Unranked to Crystal - hand done by Elder Member - Windows/Steam - NA

Hey all! I am looking to provide some (in comparison to other pricing points out there) relatively cheap Crystalline Conflict boosting since I have secured my top 30 spot on my main and got all the alts I wanted to Crystal.

A little about myself:

I've been playing FFXIV for about 7 years now and have been PvP'ing for about 4 of those. Without giving away who my main/alts are, here is a screenshot showing my highest achieved rating this season on one of my alts: (I cut off the last numbers for privacy concerns, but as you can see it is in the 4000's. HighestTier87.png

Here's another screenshot of a different alt from a few days ago, showing that I hit Crystal in less than 50 total victories: 47wins.png

I can typically get you from whatever rank you currently are to Crystal within a few days, depending on IRL work schedule (can discuss this with you beforehand) - or if crystal is not the desired rank (due to different rewards at different tiers) it may be much quicker. For example I got a friend from unranked to platinum in a few hours.

Pricing: As mentioned I am doing this as a side thing since I'm bored and want to be competitive with pricing. I searched around and found rough pricing points of anywhere between $50/100/150/250/450 (from unranked to silver/gold/platinum/diamond/crystal respectively), to $60 from unranked to gold only with nothing past that, to $20 from Bronze to Silver, $30 from Silver to Gold, $50 from Gold to Platinum, $80 from Platinum to Diamond, and $120 from Diamond to Crystal.

With all that being said, here is what my pricing points would be:

Full package (Unranked to Crystal) - $150
    Diamond to Crystal - $90
    Platinum to Diamond - $30
    Gold to Platinum - $15
    Silver to Gold - $10
    Unranked to Silver - $ 5

25% of this cost is due up front (specifically for the Full Package / Diamond to Crystal / Platinum to Diamond) boosts with the rest being due upon completion of boost

If interested or if you have any questions please feel free to add me on Discord: Ogalakanu#2927

Now for the fun disclaimer-y parts:

This service is done via account sharing (if steam account I'll need your steam account login info for the duration since the steam bypass no longer functions). Due to this it is obviously against the ToS.

I myself am located in the US (Texas, specifically) and can use a VPN on request to minimize the chance of a ban. With that being said, I've boosted friends through Ultimate Raids + a few through CC ranked and have yet to have anyone get banned, but it is always a possibility.

IF you do get banned for whatever reason, you will receive a FULL refund (both the initial 25% deposit plus the remaining 75% regardless of how "complete" the boost is). Again though, with the precautions I'm taking as well as boosting by hand personally this has an extremely small chance of happening.

I will attempt to work around your play schedule as much as possible, but keep in mind that I myself have a separate job outside of this so best thing to do is add me on Discord so we can coordinate a good timeslot.

I can only do this on NA servers - but any datacenter as well as any job. You must have at least one job above level 30. If it's a DPS or healer job, it will go quicker. I can also do this boost on any job if you want it done on a specific job, though there is no benefit.
    Last edited by phantom325; 06-15-2022 at 06:51 AM.

Crystalline Conflict Boosting - Unranked to Crystal - hand done by Elder Member - Windows/Steam - NA