[FFXIV Gillionaire] πŸ„πŸ„ Crafter Leveling Service πŸ„πŸ„ + Free 50 million Gil Offer πŸ„πŸ„ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

FFXIV_Gillionaire's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FFXIV Gillionaire] πŸ„πŸ„ Crafter Leveling Service πŸ„πŸ„ + Free 50 million Gil Offer πŸ„πŸ„

FFXIV Gillionaire Presents:
    πŸ„πŸ„ Crafter Leveling Service πŸ„πŸ„

All NA / EU / JP Worlds Supported !

Full disclosure: I have provided our links to the guides detailing the exact methods that I use to level crafters.

Feel free to use these guides to do the leveling yourself if they’re helpful.

- Crafters 1-80 ($175)
    - All Class Quests ($50)
    - All Master Recipes Unlocked ($25)
    - Provide Full BiS Gear + Melds ($40)

All payments are made securely via our website's Paypal Checkout (Credit/Debit/Paypal)

We also offer a dedicated FFXIV Gillionaire paypal.me link for custom payments

Always confirm via our On-Site Live Chat before sending a payment !
    Beware of scammers / imposters !!

3 Days Completion Guarantee !!

FULL PACKAGE DEAL

All inclusive Full Crafter Leveling Package

ALL THIS FOR ONLY $250 ~ Amazing Value !!

~ Crafters Leveled 1-80
    ~ All Class Quests Completed
    ~ All Master Recipes Unlocked
    ~ Full BiS Crafter Gear + Materia Melds
    ~ PLUS 50 MILLION GIL FREE
    + Access to the Exclusive Gatherer Leveling Package

FFXIV Gillionaire Full Gatherer Leveling Package (+$75)

~ BTN + MIN + FSH Level 1-80
    ~ Gatherer BiS Gear + Materia Melds
    ~ All legendary nodes unlocked

+2-3 Days Delivery Time

This exclusive gatherer package is ONLY available to those who purchase the Crafter Leveling package.

All leveling is done by hand (by me) so we do not sell the gatherer package as a standalone due to limited availability.

Why Buy the Full Crafter Package?

Craft the latest Gear, Potions and Raid Food using only using in-game Macros.

BiS Gearsets & Stats (Ariyala):

- Crafter = Craftsmanship: 2745, Control: 2815, CP: 554

- Gatherer = Gathering: 2741, Perception: 2643, GP: 858

Macro Simulations (FFXIV Teamcraft):

70 Durability 4 Star: (Exarchic, Raid Food, Grade 4 Potions etc)

35 Durability 4 Star: (4 Star Alkahests, Ingots, Leather etc)

Crafting Macros

We've created a collection of Crafting Macros for you to use to craft any recipe in the game

We're Available 24/7

I’m available 24/7 via the ffxivgillionaire.com Live Chat

(Our website's Live Chat is the most secure way to contact me, 0% chance of imposters or scammers)

I can also be contacted via Discord Gillionaire#0001

Feel free to contact us at any time via Live Chat / Discord before or after purchasing if you’d like more information, or simply to keep track of your order. We can even jump on voice chat if you want to know more or if you'd prefer to have a casual conversation about our services.

Found Cheaper? We'll match that!

We offer a price match offer if you find the same service for cheaper elsewhere.

Send us a message confirming their price (last updated 48 hours ago or less only)

We’ll match that price while providing top class service with communication every step of the way.

Safe, Legit & Secure

Quality Service Guarantee

All our crafter levelling services are carried out by hand, personally by me using the same methods detailed in our guides. I am located in the UK and can be flexible to accommodate any Time Zone.

A Full refund will be provided in the unlikely event of your account being banned or receiving an infarction during the period of our services. The possibility of this occurring will be extremely unlikely due to your leveling being carried out legitimately and non-disclosure of our services to third parties.

I can guarantee the fastest delivery times, using no illegal shortcuts that would put your account or our reputation at risk. Your satisfaction is our responsibility.

We hope to continue to grow our reputation as a dedicated seller of legit Final Fantasy XIV Gil and Crafter Levelling Services.

WE SELL GIL TOO

Last edited by FFXIV_Gillionaire; 04-01-2021 at 04:57 AM.

[FFXIV Gillionaire] πŸ„πŸ„ Crafter Leveling Service πŸ„πŸ„ + Free 50 million Gil Offer πŸ„πŸ„