πŸ”₯ Pandaemonium Savage ultimates coaching mounts relic pvp blu potd hoh | na eu jp πŸ”₯ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zeret's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯ Pandaemonium Savage ultimates coaching mounts relic pvp blu potd hoh | na eu jp πŸ”₯

NOW SELLING P5S-P8S RAID CLEARS AND LOOT! DRAGONSONG ULTIMATE
    For inquiries add me on Discord zeret#0225
    Hello everyone and thanks for visiting my thread. We are a group of skilled players selling content in FFXIV since ARR.
    We are active on EU - NA - JP Data centers, on PC and PS4/PS5. We provide instant delivery, so as soon as you place your order we will usually complete it in a couple of hours.
    With a history of hundreds of successful sales delivered, if you are interested in trying us, you can contact me and I will listen to any request you may have, even if it's not one of the services listed below, we are open to custom orders.
    For every order, we can also provide a free private streaming option in case you want to watch the raid. I can assure that we and will provide you a fast and high quality service.
    Price matching is always active for every content, and on every data center, meaning that we will try and give you a very competitive price.
    We can offer discounts if you buy more than one thing at the same time, or if you are a returning customer.

Here is a list of what we sell:
    Relics
    Savages
    Ultimates
    Primals
    Mounts
    Mentoring/Coaching
    7 raiders will come with you and help you understand the strategy and practice the fight if you want to clear by yourself.
    Blue mage content (leveling and spells)
    Parses/Logs
    Leveling
    PvP - Feast top 100
    POTD/HOH solo
    Bozja
    Eureka, Baldesion Arsenal (BA)
    Delubrum Reginae Savage (DRS)
    Other stuff, add me and feel free to ask.

Payments are done via Paypal.

Also HIGH REP on EpicNPC!

If you are interested in trying us or simply want to ask for more informations, add me on Discord zeret#0225 and we will talk about any doubts you may have.

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS AND SCAMMERS: I WILL NEVER ADD YOU BY MYSELF ON DISCORD TO COMPLETE TRANSACTIONS - PLEASE COPY/PASTE THE DISCORD ID IN THE POST AND ADD ME YOURSELF
    Last edited by zeret; 10-26-2022 at 05:26 PM.

πŸ”₯ Pandaemonium Savage ultimates coaching mounts relic pvp blu potd hoh | na eu jp πŸ”₯
    zeret's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now booking Week 2 Pandaemonium savages, add me to lock a spot for this week loot