The Feast Top 100 Boost - Safe, Guaranteed, and for PC and PS4 licensed players menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Infernusity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Feast Top 100 Boost - Safe, Guaranteed, and for PC and PS4 licensed players

No longer taking any new customers! I am completely overbooked.

Let's hope there's a next season!

Will guarantee an exclusive and time limited top 100 reward to any buyers. I'm a diamond level player and top 10 several times, fully capable of doing so with no issue. It will be by account share so do keep that in mind, I will work around your schedule and commitments. If you feel unsafe, I can Discord screen-share the first session of my service on your account for free. If you wish to watch me play on your account beyond said first session, you'll be charged an inexpensive hourly rate, along with the luxury of asking me to play any job you desire to watch be played at a high level.

Strong preference for the NA datacenters, EU and JP affects ping heavily and is more difficult, would charge more to make it worth my time since a guaranteed spot on the board is a long commitment. I will queue ranked Feast for a few hours about once or twice a week on your character. My time spent on your specific character is dependent on the rating quota being met or not then I move on to the next client, I've tackled on over 30 characters in a single season, so my climbing speed will be slow since I climb each character one by one on a daily basis. The top 100 reward rotates between a glamour set and a mount, you can ask me what the current reward is on discord and I'll link the image or you can see for yourself on the feast rankings page.

Do keep in mind, you'll obtain A LOT of Wolf Marks and achievement progress/achievement completions from this service, it's not just the exclusive unobtainable reward.
    - A popular bonus among my past clients was the Gloria-class Airship mount for 200 Feast wins, this is easily obtained in a single season if I don't play healer/melee.
    - Another worthwhile bonus are the Faepup and Hellpup minions, these are easily obtained in a single season regardless of what I play.
    - If you return to my services for another season, you'll have the Gloria-class Airship for sure, and another batch of wolf collars that will be enough for a Hellhound weapon of your choice.

I will be doing this service without the help of any bots or third party programs. I'm located in the United States and will be using a VPN to minimize the risk of your account getting banned.
    In the event your account gets banned, I will compensate you the FULL price of the service you purchased, even if you only paid the first half I'll reimburse the total cost. There has never been a recorded event where one of my previous clients were banned, so this is highly unlikely.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask! Transparency will be a given luxury to everyone!

This mob as a mount will be the season 20 top 100 reward!
    Season 20 Top 100 Feast Reward - Album on Imgur

Below is a compilation of all the previous Feast rewards.
    All Previous Feast Rewards - Album on Imgur

My discord is Infernusity#1633, imposters will not have the same connected accounts that my actual Discord account has, so please do double-check that. Most discussions will be held on discord since maintaining contact is easier there.
    Last edited by Infernusity; 09-22-2021 at 09:50 PM.

The Feast Top 100 Boost - Safe, Guaranteed, and for PC and PS4 licensed players
    Quina's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He delivered as asked. Very friendly and professional Guy. A+

ToAshes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boost was done with transparency and updates, predicted the cutoff perfectly and aimed for slightly above it. A+ service.

KanaChan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is from Elysium - Aether Data Center Gilgamesh free company.
    FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

His name is Cella Oppa and all his clients he works with he found a way to steal their personal information and black mail them for positive feedback.
    Last edited by KanaChan; 12-15-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KanaChan View Post
    This guy is from Elysium - Aether Data Center Gilgamesh free company.
    FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

His name is Cella Oppa and all his clients he works with he found a way to steal their personal information and black mail them for positive feedback.
    Negative. I'm from Crystal and have no connection to that free company. I also don't middleman and I'm flexible with every role and job. That player uses middlemen and can only heal.

IllusivemanXIV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had friends on crystal who lost their account to this seller, don't purchase services from him. It is bad enough that the accounts is comprised but somehow had other account services comprised as well. Becareful, this person was also label a HIGH RISK on other websites.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Last edited by IllusivemanXIV; 12-24-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IllusivemanXIV View Post
    I've had friends on crystal who lost their account to this seller, don't purchase services from him. It is bad enough that the accounts is comprised but somehow had other account services comprised as well. Becareful, this person was also label a HIGH RISK on other websites.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Labeled high risk due to inactivity on the website. No one has lost their account to my knowledge. Please provide evidence to your accusations.

Stawr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People really trying to ruin Infernusity's reputation. As of right now, there is nothing I can say as the season hasn't ended yet, BUT here is what I can say. Infernusity is a great guy. Communication is on point and overall fast.

I will be updating this a few times later on in the month.

RawSensei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Infernusity is extremely professional, I known him for some time now, guy is safe and transparent. I can vouch, as a guy who has quite a bit of rare PvE items, I have never had anything shady happen with this humble fellow. He would find a payment plan that works for both, guy is always been polite definitely A+ services.

MrHell83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested just sent a discord invite for additional questions.
    Last edited by MrHell83; 07-13-2021 at 04:33 PM.