Raid mount primal blue mage ultimate glamour bozja eureka pvp - aether primal crystal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BruddahWan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raid mount primal blue mage ultimate glamour bozja eureka pvp - aether primal crystal

If you're interested in getting the best gear, farming mounts or glamour, look no further!

Unlike most other sellers that pick players out of a large pool any time of day (thus exposing you and your character to way more people than necessary), we are a close-knit team comprised of end game and world progression raiders that have been selling content since A Realm Reborn (2.0) and pride ourselves in our thorough service and satisfied customers. This means your account or character information will not spread, like what you might have seen on Reddit or Twitter. We take account confidentiality and security very seriously.

CONTENT (last updated 07/14/21)

We offer a range of services, so feel free to inquire about the following:

- Dragonsong's Reprise (Ultimate)* for "The Heavens' Legend" title and 1 token to exchange for a powerful and unique weapon (i605 with 3 materia slots).
    - The Epic of Alexander (Ultimate)* for "The Perfect Legend" title and 1 token to exchange for a powerful and unique weapon (i475 with 3 materia slots).
    - The Weapon's Refrain (Ultimate)* for "The Ultimate Legend" title and 1 token to exchange for a powerful and unique weapon (i375 with 3 materia slots).
    - The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate)* for "The Legend" title and 1 token to exchange for a powerful and unique weapon (i345 with 3 materia slots).
    - Bozja/Eureka content (includes Duels, Baldesion Arsenal and Delubrum)* for achievements, tokens for artifact gear and the Cerberus (4 seater) mount and Demi-Ozma mount.
    - Any Tier Savage Raids* (Binding Coil of Bahamut, Alexander, Omega, Eden, Asphodelos, Abyssos, etc) for weapons, gear, upgrades, tokens and mounts.
    - Unreal Primals for Unique rewards.
    - EX Primals for Weapons, Accessories and mounts.
    - Blue Mage Achievements: True Blue, Something Borrowed, Masked Conqueror, Blue Unchained, etc* for the "Morbol" mount, Blue Justice title, Unbound Blue title, Perfect Blue title and more.
    - Heaven on High (Deep Dungeon)* for various rewards including weapons, minions and mounts.
    - Any team based content for their mounts and unique tokens or glamour, just ask!

In most cases, you will have the choice between purchasing a full loot run or working on a pay-per-loot basis, where you only pay for the loot you want.
    We offer package discounts and often throw in freebies for repeat customers, so don't hesitate to ask!

GET IN TOUCH

For you to avoid potential scammers, we simply ask that you contact us with either the messaging system here or your Discord username.
    We'll personally add you and build a package that fits your needs.

BruddahWan#9021

THE PROCESS

Depending on the content, you may play your own character, or we might request that one of our members play it, due to difficulty.
    In these cases, you can request a private stream to be made available for you, so that you can feel at ease and track the process (optional and free).

PAYMENTS

All payments are processed through Paypal and any applicable fees must be covered by the buyer (screenshots will be provided where applicable).
    When scheduling in advance, we simply ask for a small deposit to lock in your time slot.

AVAILABILITY & SCHEDULING

Scheduling is a must, we will find a time slot that is convenient to you.
    If you're in a rush, don't hesitate to get in touch, we can usually work something out.

Please make sure that you have a valid PC license for this expansion.

---

More feedback from PlayerAuctions in my signature.
    [/FONT]
    Attached Images Attached Images Raid mount primal blue mage ultimate glamour bozja eureka pvp - aether primal crystal-discord-png 
    Last edited by BruddahWan; 09-01-2022 at 08:11 PM.
    PlayerAuctions feedback page: https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=BruddahWan

Raid mount primal blue mage ultimate glamour bozja eureka pvp - aether primal crystal
    mmobuyerx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    113/12
    Trade Feedback
    64 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats ur skype or discord name?
    Best platform for trading your game currencies for cash!

Yellowtea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for help! Legit and very fast service. I would buy there service again if I ever need a clear or some raid loot. If you are kind of skeptical, like I was, they can also provide you a private stream. Great Work

KnightmareX420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke to seller and we were able to setup a package that works great for me. Very happy with services so far and can't wait to finish the rest of the order! Would and will definitely return in the future!

Update Oct 5/17 - order completed and in fantastic time! Highly recommended!
    Last edited by KnightmareX420; 10-05-2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Service fulfillment update

BruddahWan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inbox was full, apologies.
    Space has been made, so new inquiries are welcome.
    PlayerAuctions feedback page: https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=BruddahWan

Jdhernandez95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please email me [email protected] would love to do business stock at sv3

garsel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service. Very polite and provided me with a package that suited me. Great work and great customer service!

Grizzla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats your discord name?

instantclassic007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, discord name pls. Interested in an O4S clear ^^

Pocket Ghost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messaged you

wrarwrar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please message me with discord name, interested in o4s clear

desperateraider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pm sent. awaiting reply

yolo987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there i m interested in o4s and bahamut ex clear. do u mind giving me a quote/price separately? I would love this done asap.

Thank you very much,

Revenant.exe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Are you still running the service? I'm interested in an O4S clear, have hit enrage 1% capable of running a slot or passing over. Send a quote, please and thank you!

Sasorioftheredsand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im interested. plz send me discord info. Really want that O4s clear, have seen enrage.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast