Day 1 & Week 1 - Zurvan EX Clears! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BruddahWan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Day 1 & Week 1 - Zurvan EX Clears!

This listing includes a full clear of Zurvan EX which will be awarding a weapon and a token and a chance at the new mount!
    We offer package discounts (since 10 clears/tokens gets you a specific weapon that you might want) and more chances at mounts.

We are selling on ALL Aether Datacenter Servers!
    ・Adamantoise
    ・Balmung
    ・Cactuar
    ・Coeurl
    ・Faerie
    ・Gilgamesh
    ・Goblin
    ・Jenova
    ・Mateus
    ・Midgardsormr
    ・Sargatanas
    ・Siren
    ・Zalera

Your account information will need to be provided via the private messaging system here to ensure your information's safekeeping, or it can be sent to me personally on Skype/Discord if preferred (PM it to me and I will add you).

For an extra fee, you can also play your own character and have 7 of us clear for you. (The extra fee is nominal and is to balance out the increased difficulty)

You will have to be offline in the time-slot selected and you can choose to get a private stream of the sale via Steam or YouTube as they offer invitation only streaming, and guarantee your accounts security. This is optional for no additional cost!

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Price is negotiable both in Gilgamesh Gil or USD.

Please message me directly.

Also selling all other Alexander Floors A1S-A12S as well as all Primals!
    Last edited by BruddahWan; 01-30-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Day 1 & Week 1 - Zurvan EX Clears!