Wts nasomi kclub/gil/maybe account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zamasu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts nasomi kclub/gil/maybe account

WTS over 160,000,000 + gil

kraken club / speed belt / bellonas ring (From av)

Selling all together, cheap price of $750 USD.

Usually 1 mil gil is worth $12 usd. kraken club is 100m + 160m gil = 260m would be $3,120......so basically 1/3 of the price

account can be used only to xfer the stuff to yourself or from the middleman, prob not selling the account. Can delete the characters after if you want. If you're worried that I will use it to farm and sell more items. Making you safe. Or you can use it but it's a high profile known account. sold mostly all the items, thinking selling gil and kclub would be easier to sell.

Needing money fast 100% Safe with no risk of bans, if you're new or if your account is old. Hence why I'm only doing all items/gil to 1 buyer.

Looking via paypal , maybe btc ,you pay for middleman... PM fast Mastersteam#0874 on discord
    Last edited by Zamasu; 12-24-2020 at 12:46 AM.

Wts nasomi kclub/gil/maybe account
    Zamasu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump............

hellomajor512's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between Zamasu (Defender) and hellomajor512 (Disputer). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 04-14-2021 03:12 AM

Dispute ends: 04-28-2021 03:12 AM

Be careful guy's a scam artist. Offered to trade wow gold for a wow sub ended up blocking and logging off instead of trading after he got the subs. It wasn't much money but I'd be careful if you any of you are thinking of dropping $750 so this guy can try and scam you. I even offered to give him extra money and half the agreed upon gold originally if he gave me the gold more than fair.

As you can see he also goes buy Major512

epicnpc.com/threads/wts-eden-dualbox-account-fixed-5m-not-15m-witht-he-account.1821287/

and scammed a user named "bankai5555" buyer beware. Who he got the money off and never gave info.
    Last edited by hellomajor512; 04-14-2021 at 03:15 AM.