[FFXI Private Servers] Eden Server - Software and Exploits menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pocari912's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FFXI Private Servers] Eden Server - Software and Exploits

[Non Profit Listing]

8-Dec: Sale Update / New Exploits
    One heavy package has been sold. One remains. So far we are at .4 BTC raised for SaveTheChildren. It would be nice to get something submitted before the holidays. Reach out to me on Discord for more detail.

13-Nov: Added new package
    Sales resumed. Exploits have been tested and/or fixed. 5 total characters were used for exploit testing. 1 of the 5 got banned with the latest patch cycle. With the 5 characters, we used them as samples to see what was detectable or not. New characters were created to test and nothing has been detected . No item duplication was auto detected with our method. In short, nothing that was patched during the server downtime was fixed here. Detection has been added for speed crafting and delivery box duping. This does not affect the current exploits for this listing.

This package is specifically built for the Classic FFXI server, Eden. Most if not all of the tools below are user friendly and come with documentation. Two variations will be released and the goal is for the user adoption to be relatively low. Distributing this to the masses would be pointless. The idea is to provide the packages to a limited population to the benefit of a charity.

Duplication works for all items, desynth, and craftables. For claim botting, standard claim bots like XiClaim or Shorthand can be detected by private server owners such as Eden. The tools below are undetectable but require you to be attentive to your character. Exploits: Eden specifically does not have any detection for the exploits listed below.

Limited demos will be available via Discord or private sharing session. Displaying the techniques of the exploits would be direct giveaways but accounts with multi-million gil pools can be shown from taking advantage of the list below. All claim tools can be demoed as well.

Currently working software for Eden server includes:

Custom bootloader for Ashita client (Windower currently not supported)
    Claim Bot (distributed claiming enabled / working) *Distributed claiming enables you and a group of people to time your actions to beat claim shield mechanics
    Speeder (bypasses Eden server-side freezing / 'Trust' animation lock)
    Clipper (JAW0 / No Collision using classic GM mode)
    Position Changer (XYZ)
    Working Version of AppRadar3
    Packet Injection Tools (push craft skillups / claim mechanic circumvention)
    Hider (removes all NPCs / players)

*Software requires .NET Framework 4.7.1 to be installed
    *Instructions for setting up distributed claiming will be included - requires static host or cloud instance (free tier)

Exploits (Dec 2019):
    Duplication techniques (items / materials) *does not involve the AH, or delivery box
    Desynth exploit (crafting duplication / unlimited skill ups)* *no longer works with speed synth (post patch)
    Unlimited crystal exploit (1 crystal will sustain infinity)*
    Current buy/sell NPC manipulations (sell for low/high via NPC) *home towns, can use mules
    Exit Mog House to any zone*
    New: Loot pool exploit for guaranteed drops. Works with abjurations as well. Undetectable.
    New: Unlimited Guild Points @ Guild Merchant - cap your GP in one day (requires mats or duplicated mats)
    *scripted

Light
    Includes: all packaged software except claiming tools and packet injection. This is for day-to-day use.

Medium
    Includes: Light plus exploits. A ton of people have asked me for just the exploits. Here you go.

Heavy
    Includes: everything you see above including the exploits. Intended for entire linkshells or groups of players who would like to take advantage of distributed claiming tools.

Cost:
    Light (.05 BTC)
    Medium (.10 BTC)
    Heavy (.15 BTC)

(2) light packages remaining
    (1) heavy packages remaining

* Accepted payments are via BTC, LTC, or ETH
    * Payments from multiple users to a single wallet are accepted. For example, if you are going in with multiple users.
    * All proceeds go to SaveTheChildren.org. A single wallet will be provided in this thread with the to-from being to SaveTheChildren's trust via Gemini Trust.

Contact
    Discord: pocari#7641

*in PST timezone, be mindful of time difference. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    *Do not message me if you wish to complain about this release, serious buyers only. You will need to provide proof of owning crypto via blockchain before being considered as a demo or buyer.

Disclaimer:
    Godmode, the owner of Eden server, was warned for months of these tools/exploits. He has decided to isolate (ban) valuable members of the community providing exploits and bug fixes. Since he and the GM community decided to action against these members of the community, the exploits will be sold to benefit a better cause. Before you blame us, blame the moderation team for Eden.
    Last edited by pocari912; 12-08-2019 at 03:59 PM.

[FFXI Private Servers] Eden Server - Software and Exploits
    atom0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't waste your money on these kids, these are just copy-pastes of others work bundled together by a butthurt kid that got banned from a private server. (Most of these things listed are mine.)

I would recommend if you want these kinds of tools, get them from the real sources. Just Google to find them, don't buy things from random no-bodies.
    (Not going to plug my own site, but I made most of what he listed, feel free to locate them properly as needed or contact me directly.)

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny public programs being sold for ~$450, with detected things costing you an additional $900

HochoSucks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pocari912 View Post
    [SIZE=3][Non Profit Listing]

Disclaimer:
    Godmode, the owner of Eden server, was warned for months of these tools/exploits. He has decided to isolate (ban) valuable members of the community providing exploits and bug fixes. Since he and the GM community decided to action against these members of the community, the exploits will be sold to benefit a better cause. Before you blame us, blame the moderation team for Eden.
    Read: Whatever you do please don't hold me accountable for my own actions. At least have the self respect to take yourself seriously bruh.

Also, this dude is trying to blackmail and extort an entire private server to make a couple thousand bucks. He claims he is doing it for charity... But lets be honest, the type of guy who blackmails people is the exact type of person who would lie about donating to charity, post a fake screenshot and then pocket all the money.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this guy got banned for RMT and is praying somebody from Eden will pay his ransom to get the server unlocked.

These are all known and easily findable "tools." Nothing new here. Spend your money elsewhere.
    Last edited by HochoSucks; 10-29-2019 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    Don't waste your money on these kids, these are just copy-pastes of others work bundled together by a butthurt kid that got banned from a private server. (Most of these things listed are mine.)

I would recommend if you want these kinds of tools, get them from the real sources. Just Google to find them, don't buy things from random no-bodies.
    (Not going to plug my own site, but I made most of what he listed, feel free to locate them properly as needed or contact me directly.)
    atom0s - we gave you and Wiccan credit for the applications that were pulled from XiClaim and recompiled into one single interface. Clipper, xyz, and JAW0. The rest is new.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iMozzy View Post
    It's funny public programs being sold for ~$450, with detected things costing you an additional $900
    Originally Posted by HochoSucks View Post
    Read: Whatever you do please don't hold me accountable for my own actions. At least have the self respect to take yourself seriously bruh.

Also, this dude is trying to blackmail and extort an entire private server to make a couple thousand bucks. He claims he is doing it for charity... But lets be honest, the type of guy who blackmails people is the exact type of person who would lie about donating to charity, post a fake screenshot and then pocket all the money.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this guy got banned for RMT and is praying somebody from Eden will pay his ransom to get the server unlocked.

These are all known and easily findable "tools." Nothing new here. Spend your money elsewhere.
    If that's the case, why were the servers brought offline?

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At no point did some say that you werent capable of doing these very basic (and very detectable) exploits. We did however say that what you're doing and why (not to mention professing that the exploits mentioned were "new" and found by you lmao) is despicable and hurts any future attempt/plea to be unbanned.

atom0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atom0s - we gave you and Wiccan credit for the applications that were pulled from XiClaim and recompiled into one single interface. Clipper, xyz, and JAW0. The rest is new.
    I am Wiccaan, it is my old alias. And no, rest isn't new. You trying to sell stuff you didn't make.
    Congrats you are like every other skiddy that comes and goes through the FFXI scene.

You got banned from the two main servers with the largest populations and because you can't deal with being caught you trying to sell everyone elses work and claim you're going to donate to charity.

For the record to anyone wondering, he was caught cheating multiple times, lied about it every time, and was banned/removed from a private server.
    This is his way to retaliate. Your money isn't going to charity.

Again, none of this stuff is his, all of this stuff works on Eden WITHOUT "his" modifications. Don't waste your money on this child.

HochoSucks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because you attempted to blackmail an Admin so you could continue to cheat and RMT on a private server. Then released these tools post temper-tantrum, knowing full well the server would be brought down when you did. The server won't be brought back online until tools such as these are rendered useless. You're praying you can sucker somebody into shelling out $1000+ bucks so they can try to get the server up faster.

Keep in mind folks everything you pay for here will be useless when Eden server is brought back online. Kiddo's hurt he is stuck playing retail from now on unless SE banned him from there too lmao.