WTS 11M+ Skill Points, Very Focused Gallente pilot + 5M SP Minmatar Pilot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 11M+ Skill Points, Very Focused Gallente pilot + 5M SP Minmatar Pilot

REGARDING THE SALE: Selling the whole account. More precisely, you will get access to both the account and the email associated with it after the purchase. I am listing the skills of the most important characters on the account, the alts (if any) will just come as bonus! The delivery process will be recorded, in case any problem occurs or if Ownedcore needs evidence regarding this deal !
    ==========================================================================
    REGARDING THE CHARACTERS: There are two characters on this account: First character is a 11M+ Skill Points, Very Focused Gallente pilot and the second character is a 5M+ Skill Points Minmatar focused alt.

FIRST CHARACTER: 11M+ Skill Points, Very Focused Gallente pilot - I've trained this character for maximum close combat DPS ( can fly catalyst with T2 guns perfectly ), then focused on training towards dreadnought (Moros), as it was part of a larger project I had in order to move to Wormwhole space. Currently, it's at less than 5 days away from flying a Moros dreadnought.
    PRINT SCREENS: Check the link below for a print screen with the skills. Please note these are only the most important ones, but the character have more skills than presented in the images !
    gPhAuGB.jpg

SECOND CHARACTER: 5M+ Skill Points, Minmatar focused Pilot - This pilot is very focused on Minmatar race and has become an alt after I started to extract skill points in order to buy PLEX and pay for my Eve Online subscription, as I was running out of ISK after I've stopped to actively play the game. It can still fly most T1 minmatar ships (up to battleship) and use T1/T2 projectile guns.
    PRINT SCREENS: Check the link below for a print screen with the skills. Please note these are only the most important ones, but the character have more skills than presented in the images !
    1zB3Khd.jpg

PRICE AND PAYMENT METHODS: $55 and we'll make the transaction through a secure 3rd party website. I also accept cryptocurrencies ( like Bitcoin ). I won't accept direct Paypal payments. As written before, you can still use paypal or any other payment options, but it has to be done through a 3rd party service that will verify your payment details !
    DISCORD: Invisibility22#7050 or just send a private message here.

WTS 11M+ Skill Points, Very Focused Gallente pilot + 5M SP Minmatar Pilot
    Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account SOLD