WTS 150m SP account, Gallente Titan, most spaceship command to 5 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dj2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS 150m SP account, Gallente Titan, most spaceship command to 5

I have an Eve account for sale. The main character on the account has around 150 million skill points. Mostly PVP but has some PVE overtones.

I am selling the account because I am now married and am moving on with my life, away from MMO gaming.

There are assets on the account including a jump freighter, black ops, and more. About 2 billion ISK liquid. Many faction ships and modules. Some valuable attire. *There is no titan actually on the account.* Pilot is rated top 10,000 PVP and a very good solo PVPer on Battleclinic. (Was in the top 5000 when I was active.)

The character comes with at least one very nice set of HG implants. 5+ sec status. There should be at least one remap available.

Here is a skill list. Please note this is a slightly old list so it cannot be matched. I want to keep this very private to protect both the seller and the buyer.

If you are interested, you may add me on Skype.

I accept Squarecash, Bitcoin and Litecoin. For Squarecash payments, I wait until the money is deposited into my account then issue the account. For Bitcoin and Litecoin, the transfer will occur once the transactions are all approved.
    Last edited by dj2014; 09-08-2015 at 01:37 AM.

WTS 150m SP account, Gallente Titan, most spaceship command to 5
    dj2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Setting buyout at $550.