[PC EU] 810+CP, 9 Characters, 10 Million Gold, 200$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chilloucik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PC EU] 810+CP, 9 Characters, 10 Million Gold, 200$

Hello guys, my endgame ESO account is for sale! It is located on PC EU server. There are 9 characters, all possible classes, some are vampires, all leveled to max level, and the CP is more than 810. The account has access to all 3 big DLC Chapters: Morrowind, Summerset and Elsweyr, and also Orisinium DLC. It also contains over 10,000,000 gold which is a lot. As you can see below, i've put a lot of effort into leveling crafting on my characters, so you can make a lot of money every day simply by completing the daily crafting writs. There are a lot of crafting supplies for all types of crafting in the craftbag and in the chests in houses. Characters are properly geared, trial sets like Vicious Ophidian(including dagger, axe, and 2h sword, jewelry and a lot of body pieces), Advancing Yokeda(jewelry with bloodthirsty trait, dagger and axe), False God's Devotion, Twice-Fanged Snake and Relequen all in divines trait are farmed. Monster sets like Velidreth, Stormfist, Zaan and others too.

Characters:
    1. [MAIN] Stamina Warden Orc, DD 2h/bow, all quests, dungeons, arenas and trials completed, over 22k achievements, all guilds maxed, many motifs and recipes known, all crafting (including Jewelry) leveled to 50
    2. Magicka Dragonknight Dark Elf, DD destro/destro, all crafting (including Jewelry) leveled to 50
    3. Stamina Sorcerer Bosmer, DD dw/bow, all crafting (including Jewelry) leveled to 50
    4. Magicka Templar Argonian, Healer resto/resto, all crafting (including Jewelry) except for Provisioning leveled to 50
    5. Stamina Nightblade Khajiit, DD dw/bow, blacksmithing, clothing and woodworking leveled to 50, jewelry 24
    6. Stamina Warden Orc, DD bow/bow build, blacksmithing, clothing and woodworking leveled to 50, jewelry 14
    7. Magicka Necromancer Breton, DD destro/destro, clothing and woodworking leveled to 50, blacksmithing 40
    8. Magicka Nightblade Breton, DD destro/destro, crafting partially leveled
    9. Stamina Warden Nord, Tank, 1h+shield/destro, crafting partially leveled

Screenshots:
    eso64 2019-12-30 13-48-59.jpg
    achiev.jpg
    [PC EU] 810+CP, 9 Characters, 10 Million Gold, 200$-balance-png

The price is 200$, i think it's fair considering that the gold itself is worth a lot. Message me if you have any questions.

[PC EU] 810+CP, 9 Characters, 10 Million Gold, 200$
    chilloucik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping, still for sale

MLCalamity's Avatar Member