⭐𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒⭐Elder Scrolls Online Services with ✅✅✅STREAM✅✅✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/45
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒⭐Elder Scrolls Online Services with ✅✅✅STREAM✅✅✅

Greetings!
    Let me introduce our services

common information

• Our main feature - live video stream. You always can watch, learn, and check us
    • Our crew of friends from eastern European countries
    • We guarantee 100% personally leveling/boosting with no use of bots, scripts, hacks, or exploits
    • For extra security we have a VPN connected to a location near you during the order
    • We can agree on any range of jobs and services. The price in this case will be customized
    • All services provide by actual players with their own real accounts, very experienced and passionate in gaming
    • We offer various bonuses, pack deals with discounts and seasonal discounts
    • Our players are flexible and allow stop-and-play, so you always can play too, when you want​

main rules

• We comply with GDPR Privacy Policy and won't share your data in any way
    • As soon as we have started with our services we can not refund your purchase
    • Security of your account is our top priority - we take multiple precaution measures for that
    • Its because any service that require your account have a very low chance to get banned for "account sharing"
    • We have refund system for this purposes, more details at the rules page of price-list of each game, or at rules-of-services channel of our discord server
    • Also each game has its own rules you can read at the same place
    • If you will choose us as your Power-leveling Provider, you signed with all rules

the full list of my services with prices and many other usefull info you can find by the link below:
    MAIN HUB

payment methods

• Google Pay
    • PayPal
    • Skrill
    • WebMoney
    • Western Union
    • Steam Wallet and many others

contacts

add me first and we will discuss what you need, cheers!

feedbacks-posts not confirmed by epicnpc feedback system, but still valuable for us:

15 from old topic: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ml#post3426709 (Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM)
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 12-20-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Skype - eso_leveling, e-mail - [email protected], Discord - quadro#6873, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

elderscrollsfan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fast & nice deal!

rosendaphna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got a lv 1-50 from him. It went great! Hes an awesome and really nice guy! Did the job very quick and kept me informed the entire time. Loving my new character and i am very please with his services!

999pusher999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great and professional guy, can totally recommend his service!

sirotin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i ordered from him and he was very helpful. He helped me level up my preferred 2 skillines, he left 40k more gold than started with good equipment, he bought 2 bank upgrades, he delivered in couple of days, he allowed me to watch the whole time from his steam stream and he didn't compromise the security of the account at all. He also shared all addons and keybinds he is using. Thank you so much

trevis_s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you are on the edge of the fence on purchasing powerleveling for eso, don't hesitate buying it from quadrotony. He was very quick to respond through skype and we arranged that he'd level me 1-50, level provisioning and alchemy. This is the best deal i have seen anywhere. He told me it would take about 4 - 5 days. Even with maintenance on monday and tuesday of this week, he was still able to deliver on the promise of what he quoted me. Throughout the process, he would message me on skype and let me know when he was leveling my hero. I was able to watch through steam the entire time and i also got to message him while he was playing. Sorry if i was annoying :d. As far as i know, this is the only powerleveler that will let you watch the entire time. He will also share his addons and keybinds with you if you ask. Overall, ordering from him was a breeze and the amount of quality he puts into the services does not equal his asking price. I will definitely be using him again in the future. Thanks for your hard work!

Moodie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used tony to have a new account 1-50, full undaunted, 300 cp and to buy gold to have the character geared up. All i had to do was select a build from youtube and tony made it happen. His price's were much cheaper on leveling, cp and gold. In addition he offered the service of being able to fully get the character geared up and ready to play. Tony made himself available everyday on skype and replied with daily progress reports in a spread sheet. 10/10 a+ service would certainly use again!!!

EzPzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A++++++++ ( somehow need to be able to rate higher! )

Chatted on skype, perfect english and absolutley no issues at all. Professional google spreadsheet showing all the options and costings...
    Tony stated the price, did the transaction and he confirmed instantly he had received. In less the 5 minutes he had connected an VPN to my country and was logged in and setting up. The entire time he was talk to me on skype and I stated I would like me char back within 20 hours as I wanted to play the following night. Tony said not a problem and got stuck into it.
    Woke the following morning and he was done.
    I went in nervous, hoping it wasn't a scam or hacker etc and left beyond happy with the service.

Only use this guy! seriously cannot explain how happy I am with the entire process.. really meet expectations and far surpassed.

Thank you

SamwellJoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quadrotony just finished an 6 days order (41M exp, alchemy and provisionning 50, and some nice gear as well).
    Legit, hand done powerleveling and you can watch him play your character on streaming.
    Definitely recommended.

Thanks G/R
    2/45
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *NEWS*

- time-limited action added in *Elder Scrolls Online* - free crown store gifts on your choice! For more details check ESO spreadsheet
    - time to pre-order new vMA runs! With Greymoor update Perfected Maelstrom weapons will be added, old vMA weapons will NOT be upgraded.
    - all Greymoor activities was added to price list, including Antiquties, and more.

- fast leveling with special price was added to *WoW Classic*

- Light Pack added to price-list of *Fallout 76* - without any quests, so you can enjoy the story yourself
    - new bonuses for any 50+ usd order was added, +30.000caps, alot rare plans and more! check price list for details
    - you can also buy grind of 3 new time-limited events in *Fallout76* for cosmetic and other rewards. Treasure Hunter 21-27 May, Fasnacht 25-31 May and Survivor NW Challenge 19 May - 11 June

- *Path of Exile* has its final edition of prices set. Example of lowest - 29 usd for 1-70 levels(3 labs + all skill books), 55 usd for 1-90 levels(4 labs + all skill books)

*main hub with all price-links*
    Tony and Friends - Powerleveling Services with stream - Google Docs
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Skype - eso_leveling, e-mail - [email protected], Discord - quadro#6873, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

EspyEisenberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did an excellent job in terms of the leveling of my character~

Shad0wXx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need boosting Tony is your guy, I've purchased two services this week. The crafting pack was done quickly and as always streamed which is awesome.

He also levelled me from 60cp-300 which was worth the money and again incredibly fast. Hes always quick to respond on Skype if you have any questions as well.

Give him a try, You wont be disappointed.

Thanks G/R
    2/45
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWS

- this is the last advertisement for discord users, because Tony and Friends opening discord server now! All news will be posted there from now. Join us - Tony and Friends
    - due to many requests crown gifts action became permanent! Check relevant page in Elder Scrolls Online for new rules of bonuses, they changed.
    - 20% discount for pvp orders during Midyear Mayhem event until July 7
    - all pvp prices was reviewed and adjusted including PVP Pack, and Grand Overlord price was added
    - Legendary Run Season will start in Fallout 76 very soon, and we will offer rank boosting for it too, you even can pre-order it now!
    - prices for leveling in Path of Exile was tuned and decreased for new league

main hub with all price-links

Thanks G/R
    2/45
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **NEWS**

- We now selling gold in **Elder Scrolls Online**, price is not fixed and can change day to day, just ask.
    - Mythic items price was decreased abit
    - S.C.O.R.E. leveling prices are set for **Fallout 76**
    - 16-20 July 20% discount for all leveling orders will be active
    - 20% discount for all league orders active now in **Path of Exile**
    - also special offers added - leveling with full gear set for your build 10 ex worth!

Thanks G/R
    2/45
    Trade Feedback
    50 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWS

- We now offering veteran trial runs for gear and achievements in Elder Scrolls Online!
    - Mythic items price was decreased again, Ebon Dwarven Wolf and All Mythic items pack was added
    - prices for upcoming Stonethorn DLC was already added, based on PTS experience
    - perfect time to order Cloudrest trial runs for gear, because of double-drop during Summerset Celebration, from July 23 until August 4
    - 20% discount for any S.C.O.R.E. orders in Fallout 76 from July 23 until July 27
    - in Path of Exile we offering now gearing separately, for any amount of currency, with your or our currency
    - Important: We will not remind about Free gifts for orders in Elder Scrolls Online for people who already know about it(received gifts at least once), because we value our time and do not like forgetfulness. So its on clients now to ask about gifts after each order.

*main hub with all price-links*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast