Vet Maelstrom Runs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nightblade81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vet Maelstrom Runs

Hey everyone! I've completed Maelstrom vet once a little ago and got a shield, and was on my second run when a crash at the end removed the chest despite beating it. It's just drained my soul and so, well, I am here. I can get up to round 9 no worries but that last round kills me.

So I was looking to see if I could find somebody to do multiple paid runs for me, as well as finish off my current run which is on round 9 for free. Would be looking at 4+ runs depending on price as I am after the bow, daggers and a destruction staff.

I play on Xbox, EU server and have two cp560+ capable characters. One being a stamblade (w/caltrops, vigour), the other main one being a magsorc designed for maelstrom. Both are fully outfitted with gold or purple equipment including a variety of sets to choose from, potions and custom potions, soul gems, re-allocation gold, all that good stuff.

If anyone is willing to give it a go, please email me at [email protected] with your price per run or per desired item, and we can discuss it from there. ^_^

Vet Maelstrom Runs