Selling Cheap VMA Runs! Includes weekly on most builds, flawless with Sorcs and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Auth06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Cheap VMA Runs! Includes weekly on most builds, flawless with Sorcs and more!

I've sold my High-End PvE account on a different website, you can ask me for info and I have really good rep on it. for proof, please inquire :)

Sad to say but I've quit the game about a few months ago (update) but I play casually now on another account.

Due to life situation I am trying to look for extra income. So here I am

I can do VMA runs for as many times as you want.

My prices are $10 each run! Tips are appreciated

I've only ran VMA on every class and all builds except Tank and 2H Builds.

My expertise are Mag Sorcs, Stam Sorcs, StamDK, Magplar, MagDK, MagNB and have been top 50 and always on weekly leader boards.

Here's some screenshots my own toon that I've been working on 249cp Flawless Conq. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet and Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet, Had to blur my name of course. (if the link doesn't work, you can just shoot me a message)

What is included:

100% Guarantee that your character will be on weekly leaderboards if you have a Vicious Ophidian Set for Stam DKs and Stamplars, and if you a decent gear on MagDKs, Magplar and MagNB. A maybe for Magsorc and Stamsorc. Check out "Awesome Deal" on this page.
    The weekly loot is free of charge
    There will be no charge for the sought after traits too Loot is loot may RNGeesus help our runs.
    First time achievements are free of charge!

AWESOME DEAL! - If you have a MagSorc with all almost Gold out gear (Especially weapons) 100% chance that you will get Flawless Conqueror Title within 5 Runs or less for free! .... Also, I usually get around 550k+ score for Magsorc/StamSorc so that would get you in the weekly too. pm me for what sets you will need

Would prefer to do the builds below;

MAG Sorc
    MAG Blade
    MAG DK
    MAG Plar
    STAM Sorc DW (5pc VO set with any trait required, can farm for you)
    STAM DK DW (5pc VO set with any trait required, can farm for you)

Can also do;

STAM Temp DW (5pc VO set with any trait required, can farm for you)
    STAM NB DW (5pc VO set with any trait required, can farm for you)

I do have VPN and it will be connected near your location.

I also offer other services such as leveling your character, leveling anything, undaunted, skill lines, doing trial runs (Normal trials only as of now)
    or anything you need to get done, any odd jobs, you name it! I'll do it! Price depends on our negotiation!

Taking EU orders as well

Currently doing some runs, pm me for availability

Hit me up here by messaging me or replying to this thread if you are interested.

Willing to accept middleman, website credits or paypal. Thanks!
    Last edited by Auth06; 05-10-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Selling Cheap VMA Runs! Includes weekly on most builds, flawless with Sorcs and more!
    Auth06's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have some availability this weekend

nightblade81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R