Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *NEWS*
    *DISCOUNTS INCOMING*

the New Life festival returns
    Elder Scrolls Online
    thats mean from December 14 till January 2 20% discount for any exping order! (levels, champion points, etc)
    P.S. if you curious why the amount of discount is only 20%, while exp bonus will be 100%, thing is its not additive, but multiplicative =)
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 12-13-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

Tony and Friends: ESO Services with STREAM
    QuadroTony's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW FREE SERVICE ADDED!

Exchange of gold from PC NA to PC EU and vice versa, the rate isn't 1:1, EU gold usually cheaper
    rate depends on the black market prices
    Tony and Friends - Professional Powerleveling Services with stream. Many games. Discord - quadro#6873, Discord ID - 675363017638150164, Discord Server - https://discord.gg/WjxyzAv

esoVmA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was extremely worried to give someone access to my account. If he really wanted to, he could of walked off with 1.5mil in gold, and another 800k in mats. However, he did exactly as advertised. Fast, friendly service and he streamed the whole process. He is trustworthy. He could charge 3x what he does and it would still be a good deal. Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gresiac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    price flawless conquerer Vmaelstrorm

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gresiac View Post
    price flawless conquerer Vmaelstrorm
    check link in first post
    there is all prices

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWS!

The Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event is now live, and it will run until 10:00AM EDT on Monday, March 12.
    Its perfect time to order Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild leveling, with 20% discounts!
    During this period, you can earn the following for certain unscrupulous activities in both Hew's Bane and the Gold Coast:

Double reward drops for defeating World Bosses
    Double reward drops for defeating Delve bosses
    Double Defiled Whiskers drops from Maw of Lorkhaj bosses
    Increased rewards for completing Heists
    Increased rewards for completing Sacraments
    Double harvesting resources from regular crafting nodes

ISTRUCTURESI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd you with details

PHorse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have used multiple times. This order was as per usual. Great communication, daily updates, stream to watch live. Also provides good advice on general ESO game.

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWS!!! The Jester's Festival begins on Thursday, March 29 at 10:00AM EDT and will run until Monday, April 2 at 10:00AM EDT. During this period I'm offering 20% discount to any leveling/CP order!

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MORE NEWS! The Elder Scrolls Online turns four! The anniversary event begins on Wednesday, April 4 at 10:00AM EDT and runs until Monday, April 16 at 10:00AM EDT. During this period i will provide 20% discount to any leveling/CP boost!

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOD NEWS!
    due to server issues
    With that said, to thank everyone for sticking with us during these recent issues, we’ll be extending the anniversary event by one week on all megaservers and platforms. We hope you’ll enjoy this extra time to use the cake XP buff and gain additional Anniversary Gift Boxes until the event concludes on Monday, April 23 at 10am EDT.
    Last edited by QuadroTony; 04-12-2018 at 09:05 AM.

Maxi4568's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice Trader. All things i have ordered where delivered. He also delivered more than i have ordered. It wasn't my last Order.

DimDimESO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pI'm an irregular ESO player due to work. I can't play that often, but when I do, I really love playing ESO.
    The story is great, the gameplay is fun, everything is awesome with this game... except that I couldn't keep up with others due to my irregular work hours. And that was getting more and more frustrating.

I looked at a few forums, and saw Quadro Tony's post as well as a few others.
    Some of the guys advertising didn't really answer my questions, they just told me to look at their spreadsheet with prices. That didn't really work, as I wanted a custom made order.
    Quadro Tony however, was friendly and helpful from the start and made a more than fair price for my custom order.

I took a leap in the dark and took the chance to trust him. I'm not ashamed to say this, because it's the truth. It's always a risk to give your account and pasword to someone you don't really know yet. And just as big a risk to give him money as well. You would be crazy not to have some doubts and feel some trepidation when doing this.

I must say: I have not been disappointed! On the contrary, Quadro Tony went above any expectations and even did more than was expecting from him. And my order is still running as we speak. He should be finished by tomorrow, but the parts of my order he has fulfilled already, are not just fulfilled, they are done way better then expected.

I made a mistake when making my order. Quadro Tony was nice enough to forgive me my error and didn't charge any extra costs. Not only that, but he worked in such a way that he first fulfilled my maxed skills order by gaining 2M EXP (and actually giving me more EXP than was expected from him), then he worked on my crafting skills, gaining me even more EXP. Then he started looking for my skyshards. Guess what: finding skyshards and finding now locations... gives you EXP.
    So, I ordered 2M so he could max my skills, and instead he gives me ten times as much EXP, maybe even more. And again: he hasn't finished my order yet! I went from CP17 to CP88 with a 2m EXP order!

I had the chance to see him at work, as he always streams what he is doing.
    It's great for learning some tricks of the trade. And he gave me advice, tips and explanation whenever I asked for it. This way, I believe I'll have a much easier time levelling my other characters. Although I'm seriously considering making an order for those as well, because I had a great time seeing him do his magic. It's not just an order he fulfills, it's like he's performing and doing a show for you (and unlike with a magician's show, you go home with the knowledge how he did his tricks).

If you are looking to level one or more of your characters, Quadro Tony really is the person to contact. He is trustworthy, keeps his promises, let's you watch everything he does (and explains it as well), and he goes way beyond your expectations to make you a happy and satisfied customer. He works very fast and professional.

So: thank you Quadro Tony, i hope you're just as happy with this review as i am with my character ;-)

Parri's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quadro is the best. Prices easily laid out, fair and the service is top notch. He always does what he says he will do and does it quickly. If you need a boosting service, this is the one.

Thanks G/R
    3/53
    Trade Feedback
    102 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

update

PACK of NEWS!
    - During Midyear Mayhem event 20% discount for any PVP orders, including transmutation crystals! until Monday, August 6 at 10:00AM EDT
    - Psijic Order and Jewelcrafting prices added to the list of offers
    - pack offers changed alot, Crafter pack was updated with jewelcrafting, collections pack was deleted, exploration pack was extended to a Mega Exploration pack, and more
    - Skill Point's pack added, take a look
    - overall prices for PVP activity was reduced after Summerset update, including transmutation crystals
    check my list of offers here - Power-leveling prices, TESO (in progress), PC NA/EU - Google Sheets

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast