🔥External Identity| TD2| Magic Bullet🌠| Silent Aim🌠| Stream Proof and lots more! menu

User Tag List

External_Identity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Detected. Discontinued.

Detected. Discontinued. Don’t trust anyone claiming to be the coder/developer.
    Last edited by External_Identity; 05-06-2022 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Discontinued.

🔥External Identity| TD2| Magic Bullet🌠| Silent Aim🌠| Stream Proof and lots more!
    john1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +vouch.

Picked up a one week subscription. Setup was very easy. I've used a few hacks for div 2, this one is by far the best in terms of feature set. I cleared a legendary solo in about 20 minutes - this was nearly impossible with the previous hack I was using.

EternaI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +vouch

stayed with me for hours and hours to get the program to work, help me set everything up and after all that, everything now works. would definitely recommend getting this
    thank you for everything!