Selling gold on all Blade&Soul servers.Best prices.Instant delivery. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AbsoluteGamers's Avatar Contributor Absolutely The Best CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    222 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling gold on all Blade&Soul servers.Best prices.Instant delivery.

Originally Posted by eXp0 View Post
    What can I say that already hasn't been said??

Amazing gold sellers, it is really professional and you can really feel the professional side of it all.

I will buy from these people again and for sure I recommend them also.

Their website has a nice clean finishing touch on it and is really yea, something beyond what I've experienced before.

A big plus is being able to avoid the chinese IP's which imo reduces the risk, can also see they buy gold on the same site that sells it.. so you know normal people like you and me can sell it to them.

I wish you guys the best of luck and thanks for the step by step help via Skype during the process, you earned every $ of the money you got.

Take care and thanks again!

10/10

Originally Posted by TLPSearch View Post
    Omg these guys are absolutely amazing! Wish there are more sites trustworthy like this!
    I highly recommend cooperation with this website!
    Their always available and helpful like customer support makes everything easy Good Job keep it up
    Originally Posted by RUUWWR View Post
    Probably the best gold service i've ever used.
    All went quick and smooth, got my gold delivered in less then 5min after my order was confirmed.

Also very friendly on skype, i will definitly get back to them next time i need some gold!
    Originally Posted by h42 View Post
    Great service, very quick and secure!
    Needed some quick pocket money and these guys provided within minutes!
    Originally Posted by spiks1901 View Post
    Doing business with AG for more than 6 months,very trustworthy seller, allways fast to respond and fast to deliver.Cheers!
    Last edited by AbsoluteGamers; 10-05-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Selling gold on all Blade&Soul servers.Best prices.Instant delivery.