resources ml5 with arby 6k+ 111 gear level 90 & 51 heroes 6*  Limiteds cn on unverif skystones menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Timbano777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

resources ml5 with arby 6k+ 111 gear level 90 & 51 heroes 6* Limiteds cn on unverif skystones

EU:
    I will attach the screens of all the possible things you wanted to know about my general progress, I could've forgotten something more but that should be most of it.
    The account comes with:
    -3-4 months of CONSUMABLE value packs/Kamasylvia's blessings and at least 1 month of Secret book of old Moon.
    -ALL types of weapon exchange coupons if you'd like to change class.
    -A succession striker with over 1.7k skillpoints is tagged to the ninja (lvl 61 almost 62) that can grind almost all endgame spots with ease.
    -plenty of consumable failstacks in range from 10 to 100, and another 123 ready for a pen.
    -36 workers with many of them being artisans/professionals
    -almost all books completed (missing 1 dp from morgrim's)
    -1 shai character ready for cooking box delivery and gathering almost master and p2w costume for cooking time reduction
    -lots of daily rewards (600+ crons, item shop coupons etc) to get in the next days (i will probably login to get them if the account didn't sell yet)
    -9 character slots with 4k loyalty and 1.5k crow coins
    -tier 8 courser horse, all abilities fully learned, optimal stats and with 2 failstacks for dream horse awakening
    -star's end and sycraia nodes to level 10
    -7 pets: 3t4, 2t3, 2t1
    -330 energy and 307 contribution (got like 1.5k witch's delicacy to go further)
    -questline upgraded adventure book/contribution points book questline done.
    -t3 fairy with auto-pot/auto-res abilities
    -more than 100 blue Loot scrolls + many xp scrolls of all kinds
    -agris fully upgraded
    -6 maids for marketplace/storage remote use
    -2 nadeer's band available for use
    -a rare p2w scroll to transfer both ALL your combat experience/skill points to any other character of the account that expires (from 8/12/21)

contact me for more information screenshots of the account also through the discord and email ComuTHpitp#7171
    email [email protected]
    serious people to contact

150-200

resources ml5 with arby 6k+ 111 gear level 90 & 51 heroes 6*  Limiteds cn on unverif skystones
    Timbano777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esources ml5 with arby 6k+ 111 gear level 90 & 51 heroes 6* Limiteds cn on unverif skystones

I will attach the screens of all the possible things you wanted to know about my general progress, I could've forgotten something more but that should be most of it.
    The account comes with:
    -3-4 months of CONSUMABLE value packs/Kamasylvia's blessings and at least 1 month of Secret book of old Moon.
    -ALL types of weapon exchange coupons if you'd like to change class.
    -A succession striker with over 1.7k skillpoints is tagged to the ninja (lvl 61 almost 62) that can grind almost all endgame spots with ease.
    -plenty of consumable failstacks in range from 10 to 100, and another 123 ready for a pen.
    -36 workers with many of them being artisans/professionals
    -almost all books completed (missing 1 dp from morgrim's)
    -1 shai character ready for cooking box delivery and gathering almost master and p2w costume for cooking time reduction
    -lots of daily rewards (600+ crons, item shop coupons etc) to get in the next days (i will probably login to get them if the account didn't sell yet)
    -9 character slots with 4k loyalty and 1.5k crow coins
    -tier 8 courser horse, all abilities fully learned, optimal stats and with 2 failstacks for dream horse awakening
    -star's end and sycraia nodes to level 10
    -7 pets: 3t4, 2t3, 2t1
    -330 energy and 307 contribution (got like 1.5k witch's delicacy to go further)
    -questline upgraded adventure book/contribution points book questline done.
    -t3 fairy with auto-pot/auto-res abilities
    -more than 100 blue Loot scrolls + many xp scrolls of all kinds
    -agris fully upgraded
    -6 maids for marketplace/storage remote use
    -2 nadeer's band available for use
    -a rare p2w scroll to transfer both ALL your combat experience/skill points to any other character of the account that expires (from 8/12/21)

contact me for more information screenshots of the account also through the discord and email ComuTHpitp#7171
    email [email protected]
    serious people to contact