61 Berserker, 60.56 Guardian, 519gs, 237ap, full boss, tet of/d/ku, eph, 5 pets menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jeroent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

61 Berserker, 60.56 Guardian, 519gs, 237ap, full boss, tet of/d/ku, eph, 5 pets

Hi there,

As I will be away for long (travelling and work abroad), I have for sale a BDO EU account (non-Steam). I am the original (and only) owner of the account. I bought the game in Sep 2019 on the official BDO website. Details:

Level 61.08 Berserker. 4/4 boss armor. TET Dandelion buster, TET Offin axe, TET Kutum knot, TRI layten, Sharp dest alch stone.
    Level 60.56 Guardian. TRI Tuvalu gear.
    Level 54.21 Wizard.

6200 unused pearls.

Six more low level characters used for energy-requiring tasks.
    Five pets (5 x level 10), 3 T3, 2 T2. One more special pet.
    About 4.6 billion silver in cash, much more in materials value.
    Two 30 days value packs (plus one already active now), one 20 days, and an appearance change coupon.
    6200 unused pearls, 4300 loyalty points. With the pearls (high value in USD / EUR) you can get anything from in-game shop you like.
    Three storage butlers, one marketplace.
    About 130 memory fragments, many black stones, hard/sharp crystal shards.
    Many 40+ enhancement stacks (incl. some +35, +40, +45, +50, +60, even a +100 valks) -> plenty of materials for (high-grade) enhancing.
    In total about 15 x combat books (7 day) and Kamasylve's Blessing (7 day) -> quick levelling.
    Epheria sailboat with all accessoires -> perfect for Vell / seahunting.
    A T5 horse with 100% Sprint and Instant acceleration.

In short, the account is fully ready to go into almost all content.

Feel free to have a look at the attached screenshots. If you are interested, send me a pm and I can provide you with further info / more screenshots. Price for the account is negotiable and I would like to use a middleman for this. I have already created a separate e-mail address and linked this BDO account to it, so can do the safe transfer quickly (within a few hours, really). I am a reliable trader, see my account feedback.

Thanks for reading.
    Attached Images Attached Images

61 Berserker, 60.56 Guardian, 519gs, 237ap, full boss, tet of/d/ku, eph, 5 pets