BDO silver farming on EU I NA I SEA & STEAM 1.1B= menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JIKbooster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BDO silver farming on EU I NA I SEA & STEAM 1.1B=$40

Welcome to JIKbooster

About Us:
    Offering my services for BDO leveling, after 5 years of experience in leveling MMOs/RPGs. I will guarantee a safe leveling using VPN(virtual private network) in your country, leveling done by hand, no use of cheats, exploits, hacks or anything else that can raise suspicions on your account(s).
    The service is 100% manually done, you get by default daily updates and anytime you ask. You can message me and get more details also we are always online. I can answer to any of your questions. I do any service related to this game, including questing, power leveling, farming items, silver and everything.

While we grinding/farming on your order, we carry out a full range of care about your character like feed the workers and etc. Also our own professional players work hard to customize your personal leveling service with cheap price and safe hard work.
    JIKbooster provides gamers with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and guaranteed transactional security. JIKbooster is dedicated to improving gamer services and fostering a more enjoyable gaming experience. At JIKbooster, our priority is you. We review customer feedback continuously and strive to improve our services based on your requests and comments.

AVAILABLE ON NA/EU/SEA/TURKEY & STEAM

DURANTION AND PRICES FOR SILVER FAMRING

100M (5-6 Hours) = $4
    500M (1 day) = $20
    1B (1-2 Days) = $40
    2B ( 4-5 days) = $80
    5B ( 2 Weeks) = $200

SILVER FARMING REQUIREMENTS
    Please make sure you have the VPN(Value Pack) and have at least 1 pet.
    Required level for the silver farming is at least 56+.

Daily | Weekly | Monthly Prices
    Daily full grind =$30
    Weekly full grind = $180
    Monthly full grind = $600

Contact Us:

Discord: JIKbooster#1585

BDO silver farming on EU I NA I SEA & STEAM 1.1B=