[North America] Global Black Desert Mobile - Level 55 Valkyrie, 2554+ CP (gearscore) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[North America] Global Black Desert Mobile - Level 55 Valkyrie, 2554+ CP (gearscore)

UPDATED: [North America] (Heidel) Global Black Desert Mobile - Level 55 Valkyrie, 2554+ CP (gearscore)

GEAR + CHARACTER DETAILS:
    I6l1Xac.jpg
    0Qlp8hD.jpg
    atrlji9.jpg

DETAILS ABOUT THE ACCOUNT:

This is my own account, created and leveled by myself, thus I'm the initial owner. You will get full access to the Black Desert mobile account and the email associated with it. You can keep the email, thus always be in full control of everything. I've never used my name, address or credit card on the account, so if you ever plan to purchase anything from the cash shop, you should be able to use your own name and details.

Highlights:
    - The Valkyrie character is level 55 ( max level )
    - The Black Spirit is level 100+
    - The account has over 11M silver left
    - The account has over 500 black pearls left
    - The account has a Tier 3 Horse
    - The account has 2 pets
    - The Critical Chance and the Attack Speed are maxxed out ( Crit chance is capped at 30% and Attack speed at 20% )

PRICE: $95 OR 85 EUR

DISCORD: Invisibility22#7050

[North America] Global Black Desert Mobile - Level 55 Valkyrie, 2554+ CP (gearscore)
    Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account SOLD