Silver farming on NA l EU l Sea & Turkey Server - 1.1B = menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

JCrisBooster's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver farming on NA l EU l Sea & Turkey Server - 1.1B = $25

J C R I S B O O S T E R

About Us:

Offering my services for BDO leveling, after 5 years of experience in leveling MMOs/RPGs. I will guarantee a safe leveling using VPN(virtual private network) in your country, leveling done by hand, no use of cheats, exploits, hacks or anything else that can raise suspicions on your account(s).
    The service is 100% manually done, you get by default daily updates and anytime you ask. You can message me and get more details also we are always online. I can answer to any of your questions. I do any service related to this game, including questing, power leveling, farming items, silver and everything.
    While we grinding/farming on your order, we carry out a full range of care about your character like feed the workers and etc. Also our own professional players work hard to customize your personal leveling service with cheap price and safe hard work.
    JCrisBooster provides gamers with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and guaranteed transactional security. JCrisBooster is dedicated to improving gamer services and fostering a more enjoyable gaming experience. At JCrisBooster, our priority is you. We review customer feedback continuously and strive to improve our services based on your requests and comments.

VAILABLE ON NA/EU/SEA/TURKEY & STEAM

DURANTION AND PRICES FOR SILVER FAMRING

100M (2-3 Hours) = $4
    500M (10-12 Hours) = $20
    1B (1-2 Days) = $40
    2B (3-4 Days) = $80
    5B (1 Week) = $200

SILVER FARMING REQUIREMENTS
    Please make sure you have the VPN(Value Pack) and have at least 1 pet.
    Required level for the silver farming is at least 56+.

Daily | Weekly | Monthly Prices-

Daily full grind =$45
    Weekly full grind = $220
    Monthly full grind = $740

Please be aware, this is account share.

Contact Us:

Discord: JCrisBooster#5953

Last edited by JCrisBooster; 04-28-2020 at 10:08 PM. Reason: prices update

Silver farming on NA l EU l Sea & Turkey Server - 1.1B =
    Stashing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +REP

overall the best booster currently with great prices and fast results. it’s amazing to be a long time customer with JCris because he always goes above and beyond with his team. always using safe methods on my account and such a funny dude. thanks JCris so much for all the help you have done for me

Kelindel_V2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this looks like a new account, but I have been on this site since it was mmowned.com with the user name Kelindel. I have contacted the mods trying to restore access to my account (locked out, cant remember my last password) but I haven't seen a response yet.

With that being said I played BDO when the game first came out and had a bunch of gear blow up and quit the game. A friend told me about how the game has been updated it and I decided to check it out again, and have been enjoying it, but I wanted two accounts, one for life skilling and one for grinding. As I've gotten older and after years of grinding in multiple MMORPGS I don't enjoy it anymore so I contacted JCrisBooster to level up a Guardian for me to use for PVE farming.

I realize leveling is much faster now then when I played previously but these guys got my Guardian to level 60 so fast I was blown away. So I asked them if they could help me with some other things in game that they didn't list on their site and after some discussion we came to an agreement on a time frame and a very reasonable price. Once again I was blown away as what I thought would take forever and they said originally would take months they have almost accomplished in three weeks.

These guys are the real deal and provide good updates and communication. At one point I kind of wanted to grind with them so I could learn how to make money faster and asked if they would friend my first account and let me grind with them and they were 100% ok with it. I know in other games when paying for similar services other people would never allow me to do that.

I have not used any other similar services in BDO, and given this experience as long as JCrisBooster is around I doubt I will try anyone else. Definitely recommend them and will use them again in the future. One of the best providers for these types of service and definitely the best communication I have ever had in an MMORPG.