EU Wizard 57 AP164/DP221 200m+liquid silver, 30$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

strannox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Wizard 57 AP164/DP221 200m+liquid silver, 30$

Hello there OwnedCore, looking to sell this black desert account since apparently i can not play anymore.

Was living/working in Norway for quite a bit and made the account there but apparently my country (Estonia) is blacklisted and after spending 2 hours today trying to log in and being forced to use vpns i decided that i am done with this game, no reason for me to play a game that besides from taking so much effort to log in alone, also crashes when internet fluctuates or something and vpn disables itself. Would rather buy a new game for 30$ if that's not asking too much for the account.

Sadly i can not provide the original email with this since it's my work email But i can not even change the email or try and take account back since i live in Estonia, i believe they require photo ID for both so that would not help me whatsoever.

Also the account just started on another rookie bonus attendance for 20 logins, so that's more freebies, also has a value pack, three tier 8 horses MFF (all breedable), blessings of kama, xp boosts, tons of workers.

Add me on discord if interested and i shall spam you with pictures from the account.

Willing to go first to people who have some rep.

Discord: Strannox#3479
    Attached Images Attached Images EU Wizard 57 AP164/DP221 200m+liquid silver, 30$-screenshot_4-png 

EU Wizard 57 AP164/DP221 200m+liquid silver, 30$