Silver Farming for Na/Eu/Sea/Turkey&Steam 110M= l 1.1B= as of Sept. 4, 2018 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Game Booster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver Farming for Na/Eu/Sea/Turkey&Steam 110M=$9 l 1.1B=$90 as of Sept. 4, 2018

GAMEBOOSTER
    Booster solves your problems
    100% Hand Work

About Us:

Offering my services for BDO leveling, after 5 years of experience in leveling MMOs/RPGs. I will guarantee a safe leveling using VPN(virtual private network) in your country, leveling done by hand, no use of cheats, exploits, hacks or anything else that can raise suspicions on your account(s).

The service is 100% manually done, you get by default daily updates and anytime you ask. You can message me and get more details also we are always online. I can answer to any of your questions.
    I do any service related to this game, including questing, power leveling, farming items, silver and everything.

While we grinding/farming on your order, we carry out a full range of care about your character like feed the workers and etc. Also our own professional players work hard to customize your personal leveling service with cheap price and safe hard work.

GAMEBOOSTER provides gamers with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and guaranteed transactional security. GAMEBOOSTER is dedicated to improving gamer services and fostering a more enjoyable gaming experience. At GAMEBOOSTER, our priority is you. We review customer feedback continuously and strive to improve our services based on your requests and comments.

AVAILABLE ON NA/EU/SEA/TURKEY & STEAM

DURANTION AND PRICES FOR SILVER FAMRING

50M (6-7 Hours) = $4.5
    100M (12-14 Hours) = $9
    200M (24-26 Hours) = $18
    500M (2-3 Days) = $45
    1B (6-7 Days) = $90
    2B (10-12 Days) = $180
    3B (19-20 Days) = $270
    4B (26-27 Days) = $360
    5B (32-33 Days) = $450

SILVER FARMING REQUIREMENTS
    Please make sure you have the VP(Value Pack) and have at least 1 pet.
    Required level for the silver farming is at least 56+.

MISSION/VISION & VALUES

Mission

Our mission is to provide you with dependable and high quality services at a fair price. We hope to earn your business and loyalty through excellence.

Vision
    To constantly improve and innovate, finding new and better ways to serve your online gaming needs.

Values

Honesty:
    All good relationships are built on honesty. Even when it's bad news, we like to hear it straight and uncluttered by excuses. We think you are probably just like us.

Dependability:
    We know that nothing is more frustrating than receiving poor service and dealing with unhelpful customer support. At GAMEBOOSTER you can be sure that we will address your concerns as our highest priority, and deliver your order in timely fashion.

FAQ’s:
    How can I be sure my Account won't be Stolen?
    It is not possible to steal accounts since every account has a specific email associated to it, that only the owner has access to, so your account is always recoverable. Regardless, we also take extreme care to ensure that your information is kept secure.

Do I get discount or extra's?
    Yes you will get discount or extra's. Since we are new service, we will give you 10% on your order.

Do you also accept mobile games?
    Yes we accept also mobile games. Just send us a message and we will tell you how will things work.

For more info's, just message us through discord or Skype.

Discord: GameBooster#5905

Silver Farming for Na/Eu/Sea/Turkey&Steam 110M= l 1.1B= as of Sept. 4, 2018