NA RANGER - LVL 60 - 462 Renown Score + Gear worth 2200M+ ( 2.2 BILLIONS+ ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA RANGER - LVL 60 - 462 Renown Score + Gear worth 2200M+ ( 2.2 BILLIONS+ )

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm the Original (and only) owner of the account, which means you're 100% guaranteed to keep the account after the purchase, thus there will be no chargebacks or account retrieval problems. Issues tend to occur mainly when you buy from a reseller ( who can't guarantee you anything, as he doesn't have control over original owner ) or a seller with low trade rating. You will get full control of both the Black Desert account, as well as the email associated with it!
    ⭐ Price = $190

⭐ Class and Level: Ranger, Level 60 + Level 56 Witch + Level 56 Wizard
    ⭐ Gear Score: Attack Power: 171 ; Awakened Attack Power 166 ; Defence Power: 294
    ⭐ Assets + Silver: 2200M+ (2.2 BILLIONS)
    ⭐ Extra: 1 Week of Premium Subscription (Value Packs) + 2 Months of Permanent 50% Extra XP ( 8 Sealed Book of Combat in inventory that can be activated anytime ) and 84 Cold Dark Beers (20% xp) along with 4x10% Experience Crystals for Helm ( you'll find all 4 in the inventory ). It also has quite a few failstacks (Advice of Valks), from +10 to +35.
    ⭐ 3 Pets + 1 Market Maid ready to be used.
    ⭐ T7 horse with the Premium "Divine Lahr" costume + various T5+ mounts.
    ⭐ 6x 7 days "Blessings of Kamasylve" items that increase your Item drop rate with 20% and +2 Energy Recovery, along with various +50% Combat, Life XP and Item Collection Increase Scrolls.
    TIP: If purchased separately, the Silver, Gear and Value Packs alone will cost WAY more than this entire account. Check the prices around if you don't believe me!

- Print screens with the gear, assets, silver etc
    https://i.imgur.com/04yUZay.jpg

⭐ The transaction will be made through a secure 3rd party website like G2G or PA. I also accept cryptocurrencies ( like Bitcoin ). I won't accept direct Paypal payments. As written before, you can still use paypal or any other payment optinos, but it has to be done through a 3rd party service that will veriffy your payment details !

Click the button above or add me manually: My skype ID is Invisibility22

NA RANGER - LVL 60 - 462 Renown Score + Gear worth 2200M+ ( 2.2 BILLIONS+ )
    Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account SOLD