NA RANGER - LVL 60 and 30% - 517 Gear Score + 3400M Silver CASH + 12 BILLIONS+ gear menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Invisibility22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA RANGER - LVL 60 and 30% - 517 Gear Score + 3400M Silver CASH + 12 BILLIONS+ gear

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since we're talking about a relatively high amount of money, I have to let you know this is my personal account, so I'm the Original (and only) owner of the account, which means you're 100% guaranteed to keep the account after the purchase, thus there will be no chargebacks or account retrieval problems. Issues tend to occur mainly when you buy from a reseller ( who can't guarantee you anything, as he doesn't have control over original owner ) or a seller with low trade rating. You will get full control of both the Black Desert account, as well as the email associated with it!
    - Price = $690

- Class and Level: Ranger, Level 60 + 9 alts varying from level 15 to level 57
    - Gear Score: Attack Power: 236 ; Awakened Attack Power 238 ; Defence Power: 279
    - Silver + Assets: 3400M+ Silver CASH + Equipped gear worth 12000M+ (12 BILLIONS)
    - Extra: 9 Month and a half of Premium Subscription (Value Packs) + 3 Months and a half of Permanent 50% Extra XP ( Sealed Book of Combat in inventory that can be activated anytime ) and 22100 Loyalty Points ( equivalent of 221 daily log-ins )
    TIP: If purchased separately, the Silver, Gear and Value Packs alone will cost WAY more than this entire account. Check the prices around if you don't believe me! It would also take at least 1 year+ of continuous 24/7 grind on your account if you purchase silver grinding from someone else to even reach the 15 Billions+ worth of items. In conclusion, you can spend $1000-1500 to get the silver alone and wait more than 1 year for it to be grinded OR you can just buy the account and enjoy the benefits from day 1.
    - 13 Pets, varying from T1 to T3 + 5 maids ( 3 Storage maids + 2 Market maids ) ready to be used.
    - T6 courser horse + various T7 mounts, Epheria boat.
    - 10+ Premium/Cash shop Costumes, Including Ghillie suit (camouflage for PVP ), Shark Suit, along with other outfits, worth about $350 alone.
    - Over $1000 invested into the account, as pets, costumes, maximum weight purchase, maximum storage on the main character, close to maximum Warehouse slots in multiple towns and so on.

- Print screens with the gear, assets, silver etc
    https://i.imgur.com/1j9CDCD.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/JWNaFh4.jpg

? After the purchase gets approved by Playerauctions you'll get the username and password, along with access to the email associated with the account, in maximum 24 hours after the purchase, thus be in full control and able to log in and play anytime. I am the original owner of the account and selling it because I'm quitting BDO. You can check hundreads of my previous BDO transactions (100% positive trade rating) before deciding to make the purchase by checking my profile.

Click the button above or add me manually: My skype ID is Invisibility22
    Last edited by Invisibility22; 08-05-2018 at 05:53 PM.

NA RANGER - LVL 60 and 30% - 517 Gear Score + 3400M Silver CASH + 12 BILLIONS+ gear
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale

Thanks G/R