61 DK 223 Awakend and 313 with Saiyer Pen Dandy Good lifeskils Cheap Hmu menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ferocious22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

61 DK 223 Awakend and 313 with Saiyer Pen Dandy Good lifeskils Cheap Hmu

DISCORD Ferocious#6894

You can find the general information (levels, alts, tradeskills,pearl inventories, CP&Energy etc.. in thisimage

some more screens:

All artisan workers Imgur: The magic of the Internet (rest mostly professional)

Dark knight Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Failstacks Imgur: The magic of the Internet

if you want to see any other screens just ask!

Ive played this account since the game launched and now im finally quitting after i cant find the hours needed to stay competitive.

I used to main valkyrie till dark knight release and then moved my gear over to her and started progressing her from there. On the valk i have pretty much all the necessary lifeskills for silver farming; already set up CP network for crafting trading crates and a +3 timber worker in trent (you only need to process the timber which can be done while afk and of course, sell the crates) High level gathering + alchemy (last i played she still consistently ranked in top 5 alchemy/processing) and generally doing anything i need while the DK is out somewhere in the world.

The DK is currently using Saiyer for accuracy+evasion which lowers the ap but has overall felt better for me than going full ap in pvp and in pve it doesnt really matter with DK's grindspeed, also has a nouver in bank that you can upgrade if you want to go for that ap monkey feel (although tri-tet nouvers are steadily available in market too) Also got 3xt3 and 1xt4 pets to make looting more bearable.

61 DK 223 Awakend and 313 with Saiyer Pen Dandy Good lifeskils Cheap Hmu
    Wanhaparta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS IS A SCAM!!

this is my listing from playerauctions just CTRL+C PlayerAuctions

a buyer just thought im a scammer because of this twat so fuck off

Wanhaparta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and my discord is mahtava#2898 if anyone is actually interested!