Top Black Desert Online Account! Berserker level 59 50% to level 60 204/239 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

supercheap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top Black Desert Online Account! Berserker level 59 50% to level 60 204/239

Selling good Europe Pvp/Pve BDO account with my level 59 Berserker, 56 Ninja, 51 Warrior and many twinks!

Europe Servers

Updated stats: 209/260

I'm the first owner and simple don't have time for this game anymore and want to buy a new guitar for my music carrer.
    Ive spend over 700euro into pearl shop!
    includes the coolest berserker outfits, warrior outfit gavi regan, horse outfit, 2x t3 pets level 10, 1x t2 pet level 10, 1x t1 pet level 10.
    Got Berserker ghillie suit and many more. Tri Saiyer, Muskan shoes, Bheg gloves, Giaths helmet, Kutum knout, Sailboat, lots of grunil stuff, Failstacks to duo / tri on allmost all characters.
    Dp gear for nodewars is in heidel storage!
    You got xp scrolls to level up quickly, exchangeables to get even more silver.
    The berserk has lots of carryweight which was bought with real money aswell the warrior has lots of carryweight!
    Gear can be easily upgraded for more dp, especially the pri muskan shoes. If you up them you should get over 260 dp in ap gear.
    Which is pretty decent!
    Also a lot of exchangeables. With them propably around 800-1bill pure silver!

Below you find all screenshots and info you need. Any questions? Add me skype

payman method: paypal family and friends only

my skype: [email protected]

asking price: 300$ negotiable

trade method: i'm not going first under any circumstance. But willing to trade with middleman. Email is not included but i'm a good guy. So you don't have to worry about the account. Do not add me if you don't agree to that and i'm not trading with people who try to scam me.

screenshots: bdo acc.jpgbdo acc2.jpgbdo acc3.jpgbdo acc4.jpgbdo acc5.jpgbdo acc6.jpgbdo acc7.jpg

Updated stats: 209/260

Best Regards
    Last edited by supercheap; 06-19-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Top Black Desert Online Account! Berserker level 59 50% to level 60 204/239