High-End 55 Ranger on Orwen! Top rank wealth, fishing and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High-End 55 Ranger on Orwen! Top rank wealth, fishing and more!

Hello OwnedCoreians,

I'm selling my BDO account to focus on other things for the time being. This is my personal account and I have been playing it nearly non-stop (including AFK fishing when I sleep) since the game came out. I'm on the leaderboard (Top 30) or A rank (almost top 30) in nearly all my professions on the Ranger.

It's currently impossible to catch up to the leaderboard top 30 unless you buy an account, so this account is a a steal!

This one is going to go fast!

More money has been spent on the cash shop for the ranger than the price I'm selling the account for.

There is literally MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of silver on the account. The price I'm selling it for is less than what I would get if I were to sell the account for the silver alone.

If you purchase this account, I will also show you all the fishing hotspots I know of ( Make over a million an hour instead of hundreds of thousands ) and help you get started and become a good ranger that knows how to play!

Fishing info

I am at +5 Fishing WITHOUT BUFFS. This allows me to make over a million an hour consistently without having to re-apply fishing buffs like potions or baits!

The account comes with these items for fishing:

• Blue quality fishing rods ( +2 to fishing, Tons in warehouse and workers already able to craft them, just click "Repeat" on the workers for more)
    • +3 Maple float ( Makes you catch rarer fish, more money! )
    • Fish Outfit (+1 to fishing + 10% fishing EXP)
    • Cash shop fishing costume (+1 to fishing, much faster swim speed and increased jump height)
    • 3 Boats (1 Raft, 1 Ferry, 1 Fishing Boat)
    • TONS of inventory space ( 82 slots + 12 slots from the fishing boat )

Character in good standing with all fishing guilds of the server. You should be safe fishing anywhere.

Character/Combat info

This character is the cream of the cream as far as PvP and PvE goes. It has:

• +15 Yuria Long Bow (Blue quality with +1 Crit -- This alone is worth over 30 million)
    • +11 Steel Dagger
    • 2 Mark of Shadow rings / 2 Witch's earrings or equivalent (The ones you see going up for 6 millions+ every now and then on the market)
    • FULL GRUNIL SET (+11 or above -- Can be brought to +15 easily, have hundreds of armor + weapon stones in bank )
    • Cash shop earings ( Makes you get S rank knowledge on mobs much easier (Get more loot + Do more damage + Better defense against them))
    • Cash shop underwear ( Gives +1 luck, get better loot! )
    • Cash shop fishing costume (+1 Fishing, much faster swim speed and increased jump height)
    • 4 pets, all max level (Hawk, Cat, Dog -- Never loot again)
    • 30 Perls and 2999 loyalty points for you to spend! (Cash shop currency)
    • MILLIONS and MILLIONS worth of items in silver (Sell them or level any profession easily)
    • Many high tier horses, T5+. High level T6 horse included.
    • 186 Energy (This requires a LOT of time to get there)
    • 147 Contribution Points (This also requires a LOT of time to get there)
    • 33 Combat skill points left to spend
    • Every major city is connected and the account has amazing workers for all your needs. (Skilled workers or higher only!)

This is with my combat gear on. Almost maxed out attack speed and maxed out crit. The perfect balance until you can max out both!

Kill ridiculously fast and get the maximum drops possible with the +5 luck.

Every socket has the best gems in it (300k-1.5 mil silver each)

Skill tree:
    Because it is important to buy a character that has the right skills. If you do not want some of these skills, there is also 8 partial skill resets in my inventory!

BDO Ranger Skills - form1ca.ru

Awakened skills:

These are all good results and do not need to be rerolled.
    Blasting Gust giving +4 HP, and being an AoE and regens your energy now allows you to spam it to regen both HP and MP. It's incredibly OP. No more HP pot chugging!

Other good info to know

• The account has hundreds of dollars in cash shop items / perks, like an additional character slot, earings, T3 horse, dies, pets etc.
    • The account has 5 character total, one of which is a 35 Warrior with a +7 Yuria sword!
    • Every city is linked between each other.
    • Most end-game grinding area nodes already have been leveled to level 5(For increased drops, requires thousands of energy, so a lot of time)

More information to be added here as people ask more questions.

If this kind of high-end account interests you but you don't think a ranged class is for you, check out another account I am selling for a very close and trusted friend, for even cheaper!:
    [WTS] lvl 50 Tamer. Hundreds of hours worth of gameplay + leaderboard ready character

Contact me

Price: Only 200 USD!
    (Paypal only)

*** I also have discord if you would rather use it to communicate ***
    Last edited by Parog; 05-02-2016 at 04:19 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

High-End 55 Ranger on Orwen! Top rank wealth, fishing and more!
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the thread for post-mediah patch. The account is worth approximately 500-700 USD, however with Overwatch coming out, I will not be playing BDO much and feel like it would be a good time to give the account to someone else that wants to stay on top of the leaderboard... or just spend the hundreds of millions of silver on the account doing whatever. lol
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Terry Moore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that was a chore lol