6 x 55 Archeage Account with lots of properties to let you earn 1k gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fatihbarut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 x 55 Archeage Account with lots of properties to let you earn 1k gold

I am selling 3 archeage accounts (1 main 2 alt) with 6x55 charakters in Rangora and Morpheus servers.
    In Rangora Server
    The Properties
    3x Harvester's farm house (stick together in Solzreed the nearest point to Frederich Island and -a public alchemy house- is also stick together therefore you can gather what ever you want in 3x harvester's house very fast (forexample 1350 azalea in 20 min) with an Alt (whose gathering is 150k) and you can make any potion with another alt (whose alchemy is 142k)
    1x 16x16 improved farm stick together with harvesters farm house (to make all seed bundles with 150k gathering)
    1x Tidal Bungalow (Marine House with Fish Stand) in Sandeep (at very best spot near by fish school areas and infront of NPCs)
    24x24 Lunar Farm in Gwenoid best spot (nearest spot to entrance of Gwenoid)
    1x 16x16 in Two Crowns (nearest spot to austeria for intercontinental pack trades)
    2x 16x16 farm in Heedmar very near to mineral waters
    2x 16x16 farm in calmland very good spot to harvest flame logs
    Mounts and Veichles
    Black arrow
    Moonfeather Griffin
    Chrome Submarine
    53 level wolf
    And robot mount
    Fish-find longliner
    Farm hauler
    Cogwheel longboard
    (and a crafted timber race car, ready to use or sell, look at explanations below)
    55 level main account'skills
    55 Battlerage
    55 Auramancy
    55 Shadowplay
    55 Deffence
    55 Witchcraft
    55 Archery
    54 Vitalism
    53 Songcraft
    52 Sorcery
    52 Occultism
    97k Fishing
    And
    25k worker compansation pots (bound, no cooldown need! and you can make your fishing 120k in a day if you want )
    Main char has Divine Obsidian T4 chest and Divine Obsidian T4 breech and celestial leather set and celestial obsidian short spear. And Delphinad Twintale Cloak (celestial) which costs 60k honor
    60k honor
    765 loyality token which can buy anything you want
    550 merit badges (enough for tree house)
    And also have 1366 gilda star and crafted Timber Race Car materials (wich costs nearly 20k gold!!!) if you want you can build it with a click and use it or sell it for gold.
    It has 7k gold on it.
    I have 1k daily earn. using this 6x55 chars
    Alt chars has 150k gathering and 140k alchemi proficiencies.
    in NA server Morpheus;
    I have 3 x 55 characters (the same accounts' NA chars) they have nearly 100k alchemi and metal proficiency I use them to gather gold to buy APEX

It has lots of lots of crafting materials in its bank

and for quick sale all is 150$ only...
    can share every details you want with screenshots or in game if you contact me.
    Last edited by fatihbarut; 04-06-2016 at 01:17 PM.

6 x 55 Archeage Account with lots of properties to let you earn 1k gold