WTS Archeage gold! cheap and trustworthy service, no bots used, earned gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MaxuAA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Archeage gold! cheap and trustworthy service, no bots used, earned gold

Hello, I am selling gold on Archeage, offering a cheaper and more reliable service to any buyer, my gold is earned and achieved, No Bots Were Used In Getting This Gold
    All the gold has been earned and no bot was used on the account or used in getting the gold, handpicked gold, purchase methods could be a trade in-game or through AH
    Servers currently selling on:
    EU Shatigon-Kyprosa-Orchidna-Aier
    US Calleil-Lucius-Ezi

Rates are always changing, due to server and economy fluctuations.
    Rates right now are $1.8 per 100 gold
    If you find anyone selling cheaper and think my prices are too expensive, send me a link and I'll see if I can match the price
    I can also sell any amount of gold, it does not need to be in increments of 100, it could be 274 or any number

Contact me through a message on here, my Skype ID MaxuAA, or post in the forums and I will get back with you as soon as I can. My email is also [email protected] you can contact me there as well

100% trusted seller and I will also issue refunds if you are not happy.

Stock
    US= 600 gold
    EU=1,000 gold

WTS Archeage gold! cheap and trustworthy service, no bots used, earned gold