Selling my Archeage account. Salphira East. Archemaster with a merchant ship. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AllKindsOfBad's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling my Archeage account. Salphira East. Archemaster with a merchant ship.

Got really bored of Archeage, so I'm looking to sell my account. Everything you need for going into Auroria! Archemaster (all class to level 50), 90k Metalworking, 32k commerce and some other profs 10k+. Has a merchant ship and a house, 8x8 farm. 7/7 GHA plate armor.

In a decent guild that does lots of trade runs, pirating and raids. Killed Kraken, Rangora etc. No one in the guild knows me, so you'd be able to just keep on playing with them.

I'm the original owner.

Sure I missed some stuff, add me on skype or pm me here if you're interested and we can discuss it.

Thanks!

EDIT: Asking price is $250.
    Last edited by AllKindsOfBad; 11-01-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Selling my Archeage account. Salphira East. Archemaster with a merchant ship.