5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angel Eleftheriu View Post
    Belinda is not a trustworthy buyer. I wanted to sell 1 million gold on World of Warcraft 3 days ago, he took the money and disappeared. The whole scam was staged very organized, no hint he would disappear with the gold and avoid payment. Do not buy/sell from/to him!

DO NOT TRUST THIS BUYER - HE GOT 1 MILLION WOW GOLD FROM ME AND NEVER PAYED!

Tell me your skype name, I want to add you and talk to you over skype.

There are many scammers trying to pretend to be as me, They made their profile similar as me ,they create skype almost same as me ,they know how to create multiple chars while trading. They use whatever they know,whatever they can to scam people.

Add me belindabusiness or belindaservice and show me evidence/details about the everything .Especially the skype username that you were talking about.

Buying Archeage Gold, Instant payment ,reliable buyer!!
    MaPuXyaHa's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my best buyer, and best prices. if u need proof pm me.

Belinda08's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MaPuXyaHa View Post
    my best buyer, and best prices. if u need proof pm me.
    Thanks so much for your trade and feedback today. Pls contact me when you have more to trade.

CausalityMerchant's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/12
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fast trade , good buyer, got my money in 1 min

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smaili View Post
    fast trade , good buyer, got my money in 1 min
    Thanks very much for your trade and reply.

Angel Eleftheriu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i didn't get my money in 1 minute, in 1 hour, in 1 day or in 1 week! In fact I am still waiting!

Belinda is not a trustworthy buyer. I wanted to sell 1 million gold on World of Warcraft 2 days ago, he took the money and disappeared. The whole scam was staged very organized, no hint he would disappear with the gold and avoid payment. Do not buy/sell from/to him!

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to bear with me,everyone who are interested to knowing our problem,pls see following conversation,trust you will get the answer.

Angel Eleftheriu: Belinda is not a trustworthy buyer. I wanted to sell 1 million gold on World of Warcraft 3 days ago, he took the money and disappeared. The whole scam was staged very organized, no hint he would disappear with the gold and avoid payment. Do not buy/sell from/to him!

My reply:
    Hello,Angel, There must be something wrong with your transaction. I am 100% sure that you have traded gold to someone else.
    First of all, my skype username is belindabusiness and belindaservice ,Pls check the username you talked to, I am pretty sure that is not me. Taking gold and don't pay to my guy is not the thing I do for my client.
    Secondly,Pls tell me your skype name ,I want to see if you on my skype list or not.
    Finally,Pls don't say bad word on my thread post untill you can find evidence
    to prove that everything.

Angel Eleftheriu: Nope belindabusiness is correct, all profile details as written in your posts here. You had me trade the gold to three different characters, named Dnqz, Eitrikk and another random name. Asked me for a code which these guys provided to ensure that the transaction had been made, got all my details for the transfer and said half an hour. Still waiting...
    Angel Eleftheriu: Yes it was you Belinda, all details correct. All profile info correct all very professional, very organized. But you didn't pay Belinda! Make all the profiles you want either here to give yourself positive feedback or on Skype! This is not going to go away until you pay for the virtual currency you received!
    Angel Eleftheriu: No no Belinda it was you alright. All details correct as you very clearly say in your posts here. It is you alright, you just have multiple chars and profiles and accounts and cheat whoever possible to maximize your profits! I do have all our skype conversation kept ofc but that doesn't prove anything does it?

My reply:
    Tell me your skype name, I want to add you and talk to you over skype.
    There are many scammers trying to pretend to be as me, They made their profile similar as me ,they create skype almost same as me ,they know how to create multiple chars while trading. They use whatever they know,whatever they can to scam people.
    Add me belindabusiness or belindaservice and show me evidence/details about the everything .Especially the skype username that you were talking about.

Angel Eleftheriu: Belinda08 going to each one of your threads and posting with the same char (xtc6900) does not prove you are a reliable seller!
    Are we supposed to believe that xtc6900 needed gold and services in every game on the same day and decided to defend your reliability on all threads also?
    Try being a bit less obvious!
    Belinda is not a trustworthy buyer. I wanted to sell 1 million gold on World of Warcraft 2 days ago, he took the money and disappeared. The whole scam was staged very organized, no hint he would disappear with the gold and avoid payment. Do not buy/sell from/to him!

My reply
    xtc6900 is one of my seller, most of sellers are not going to do business with one game, they farm gold each day ,and sell gold each day. It is very common to sell multiply game currency in one day. “in every game on the same day” where is the proof? I don’t see what you say on my thread. Each of my feedback left after we have done the real transaction.

One of my cliect given me a feedback “Hello guys, i just wanted to tell that i trade with him since 1 year and he is really Trusted and pay fast, just add the good skype nickname.”
    Thanks so much to tell everyone the truth. I am trustable. I definitely will pay everyone money after I get gold from them. You should add my skype,and be aware of the scammer skype.
    My Skype:
    New-1 #: belindabusiness
    Full-2 #: belindaservice
    Important Warnings:
    Imposter Skype 1: belindaservice. (It is with a dot in the end)
    Imposter skype 2: live:belindaservice (This is not me!Though he has a screenshot of my ownedcored profile)
    Imposter skype 3: facebook:belindabusiness (This is not me ,even it attachs the same photo as me)
    Imposter skype 4: live:belindabusiness (This is not me ,even it attachs the same photo as me)

Angel Eleftheriu: I have the truth to tell also! Unless you and your fake accounts have a monopoly on it and are selling it too!
    You have many accounts Belinda they are all yours and you scam a few on each while switching to the next one! You name them all the same and then just edit your profile info to prove it wasn't you but someone else.
    When we talked on skype all your info were correct as you state them here - after you stole my money and AFTER i posted here and you started replying, the info of that account were changed to other random information so they wouldn't match!
    Ask yourself why would an imposter go and change the skype profile information to not match you? If his goal is to impersonate you then it only makes sense that they would match! As they did when we made our transaction! Unless you changed them yourself!

My reply:
    1. I have only two skypes: belindabusiness and belindaservice. Other skypes you met are scammer’s skype. Scammers are trying to pretend to be me.
    2. I want to say that display name and username are different. Display name can be edited anytime ( as you said)and user name cannot be changed ,that is why I ask my client to check the username before adding me.

ludijak559's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice trader, thx for the trades

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ludijak559 View Post
    Nice trader, thx for the trades
    Thanks for your reply at this moment. appreciated!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon, I wanted to sell him a million gold today, the price was good and i accepted. He received the gold with 3 different characters as follows 500k on one, 120k on the second, 380k on the third. Payment was supposed to be made through Western Union within 30 minutes, that was 5 hours ago. He also is no longer online on skype, or simply invisible to me i don't know.

So 1.000.000 went bye bye!

WARNING: THIS BUYER DOES NOT PAY FOR THE GOLD! AVOID HIM!

nightelf11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angel Eleftheriu View Post
    Good afternoon, I wanted to sell him a million gold today, the price was good and i accepted. He received the gold with 3 different characters as follows 500k on one, 120k on the second, 380k on the third. Payment was supposed to be made through Western Union within 30 minutes, that was 5 hours ago. He also is no longer online on skype, or simply invisible to me i don't know.

LOL REALLY ?
    She's my fav seller , almost selling 60K Archeage gold to her without any problem at all ! No proof = bullshit !
    I can prove that she's legit buyer/seller !
    Don't worry to whom wanna sell to her , she's really fast on trading and payment !

Thanks G/R
    5/12
    Trade Feedback
    54 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nightelf11 View Post
    LOL REALLY ?
    She's my fav seller , almost selling 60K Archeage gold to her without any problem at all ! No proof = bullshit !
    I can prove that she's legit buyer/seller !
    Don't worry to whom wanna sell to her , she's really fast on trading and payment !
    Thanks so much for your feedback. .It was really nice to have trade with you. Thanks so much for your support.

shaokahn34's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing, really fast trade, instant payment and good communication! Can definitely recommend this gold trader.

Dymon's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    23/30
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold 400 gold on Calleil
    Good and fast payment. thx

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast