Guaranteed Boosting by L7 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

L7_Zapiel's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guaranteed Boosting by L7

Hey guys I'm new to Owned Core but not new to the business/hobby. I've reached predator already and now looking to help others. Because after 1000 RP there is nothing to earn and I rather help others reach their goals.
    I am a independent booster so I can offer great prices and fast support. I will dedicate my self 100% to your boost and ensure it is completed within the same day (except diamond to predator orders)

I AM ON PC, PLAYING WITH A CONTROLLER. BOOSTING PC ONLY. Please don't get confused with the controller cursor on the images.
    I boost all ranks Bronze to Predator. All accepted orders are mostly completed the same day except diamond to predator orders.
    I can either boost your account while you rest or you can play with me for an additional small fee.
    No cheats are used

SOLO BOOST, OR YOU PLAY WITH ME, ADD $10
    Bronze 4 to Silver - 15 USD
    Silver 4 to Gold - 20 USD
    Gold 4 to Platinum - 35 USD
    Platinum 4 to Diamond - 50 USD
    Diamond - Every 70 points - 60 USD.

All boosts are completed 50% before any payment is required. (Currently only paypal is accepted)
    Badge Boosts Also Available. I have alt accounts if you want to play with me at any time.
    Please give me an opportunity to help you.

Also join our Boosting Discord for questions/answers and live support! : L7_Z BOOSTING

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited by L7_Zapiel; 08-20-2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: trying to add images

Guaranteed Boosting by L7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give me a chance guys, I've completed many boosts. Check out our discord server we even have some reviews. I will make sure your boost is done on the same day if under diamond. Thanks!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Join our discord server for more information and any questions. We are available to talk with you too! L7_Z BOOSTING

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stats page and proof:
    Apex Tracker - L7_Zapiel Apex Legends Stats

I'm currently 1700 rated and have completed over 25+ Boosts from my discord channel, come get your boost!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please check out our discord, we have helped over 30+ customers already and are growing rapidly! If you need any badges or rank boost let us know please.

4K badge = 35 usd
    20 kill badge = 30 usd

we finish it in 4 hours of play time average, same day.

Check our reviews in the discord for proof!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently Completed 40+ Boosts Ranked and Badges. Come check out our discord for proof and reviews, we get it done right! Thank you L7_Z BOOSTING
    Last edited by L7_Zapiel; 10-17-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Putey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dispute between L7_Zapiel (Disputer) and Putey (Defender). View Dispute thread

Dispute starts: 10-20-2019 09:45 AM

Dispute ends: 11-03-2019 09:45 AM

Cheating

Originally Posted by L7_Zapiel View Post
    Currently Completed 40+ Boosts Ranked and Badges. Come check out our discord for proof and reviews, we get it done right! Thank you L7_Z BOOSTING

The L7 members, especially L7_Zapiel are using a sort of cheat engine. They logged into my account and cheated, resulting in a perma-ban. They then banned me from their Discord and blocked me upon trying to confront them about the incident. DO NOT LET THESE PLAYERS USE YOUR ACCOUNT!

Putey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The L7 members, especially L7_Zapiel are using a sort of cheat engine. They logged into my account and cheated, resulting in a perma-ban. They then banned me from their Discord and blocked me upon trying to confront them about the incident. DO NOT LET THESE PLAYERS USE YOUR ACCOUNT!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Putey View Post
    Originally Posted by Putey View Post
    The allegations above are false. He tried to take his money back through PayPal after I completed a boost from him. So we banned him from our discord from ever using our services again. As for his account I don't know what hes talking about.

Putey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by L7_Zapiel View Post
    The allegations above are false. He tried to take his money back through PayPal after I completed a boost from him. So we banned him from our discord from ever using our services again. As for his account I don't know what hes talking about.
    To those who believe this, I can personally send a picture of my PayPal transaction going through with no attempt of recollecting the money. I also have screenshots of me asking him why my account got banned, shortly after I got banned form his server and unfriended (I have photos of the time and date of which it happened for proof). Because yes Zep, if I pay someone I make sure I have all the information to make sure if they fuck me over I can fuck them back. I might also add that he got my 4K dmg in less than an hour, matter a fact, in 3 games (this is his own words). I should have known something was fishy about that. But, nonetheless, the few days it took him to make a response and he came up with a lackluster excuse. Pathetic.

nastynice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: No comments
    This guys just stole 120$ from me... I sent him money for a boost yesterday and he just took the money and blocked me from his discord ...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FUCKING THIEF !!! JUST TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN, blocked me from discord and didnt even boost me wtf. if i even find you i will choke you to death you little fucking bastard ive seen your face on your stream. i swear i will. ill follow you on every twitch channel, every fucking apex or cod or any games disc channels, twitch or forums i will always be there saying you stole 120$ from me until you fucking pay me back.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120$

Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    FUCKING THIEF !!! JUST TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN, blocked me from discord and didnt even boost me wtf. if i even find you i will choke you to death you little fucking bastard ive seen your face on your stream. i swear i will. ill follow you on every twitch channel, every fucking apex or cod or any games disc channels, twitch or forums i will always be there saying you stole 120$ from me until you fucking pay me back.
    I FOUND THE GUY L7_zapiel who stole my money HIS REAL NAME IS RIYAD HASAN he live in herndon, Virginia. i saw his face on his stream also . i will pay anyone 500$ through paypal to kick his ass and send me a picture, ill up this to 1500$ if you can punch him in the face on video while im watching. and if you can make him pay the 120$ he ows me its all yours.