GORILLACHEATS | Apex Legends Cheats | Secure | Aimbot | ESP | PayPal | Crypto menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GORILLACHEATS | Apex Legends Cheats | Secure | Aimbot | ESP | PayPal | Crypto

No longer available due to failure to commit by the developer. Sorry.

*Gorillacheats was previously known under BaseReality and the seller does not take responsibility for the developer's actions.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 06-07-2019 at 11:30 AM.

GORILLACHEATS | Apex Legends Cheats | Secure | Aimbot | ESP | PayPal | Crypto
    tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using these cheats for some time, and I must say they're extremely good, the staff is polite, responsive and the cheat quality is excellent. In the couple of months since I've been using them, I have never been banned from any form of detection. If you're looking for quality at a good price this is where you want to be. I recommend these to anyone wanting a safe as possible expereince and easy setup.

3. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to tamedbeast for this useful post)
    pjnpijn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I been using this cheat almost 2 month now with no banned, i have learn and play around with the cheat, it was perfectly the smooth aim was really smooth and so accurate. Setup take like 2 min and people on discord really friendly and helpful, i would recommend you to buy this cheat is Low Price and Legit.

5. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to pjnpijn for this useful post)
    dthundercum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been using this since release for a couple months now. 1000+ kills on most characters. Been going strong for two months and still unbanned. This hack is very secure and strong.. Simple setup with a lot of features from rage to legit and a supportive staff
    10/10 would purchase again.

7. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to dthundercum for this useful post)
    Miraku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A month ago, i bought a few apex cheats from different sellers. Unfortunately, many of these cheats got my accounts banned except cheat from gorillacheats. Ive been using gorillacheats for 3 weeks now and the new account is now level 87. The cheats also has good features like aimbot and esp.

So ask yourself why bother with other cheats if gorillacheats offers you most undetected apex cheat + aimbot (rage/legit) + esp (filterable) + decent price?

In short words, I purchased gorillacheats and it feels awesome.

9. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to Miraku for this useful post)
    Balistikk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used this cheat now for about 3 weeks now with no ban or problems. The support for this bot is 11/10, always able to answer questions when needed. The bot itself is great and I have no complaints with it. will 100% renew my sub with them. 10/10!

11. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to Balistikk for this useful post)
    sp3shal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started with the trial version for a few days and found it to be pretty powerful with the ability to play legit.
    Bought a full sub and have been using it for a few weeks now and no issues.
    Support is great on the private discord always ready to solve any issues.
    10/10 would recommend.

13. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to sp3shal for this useful post)
    Bernite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been using the cheat for over a month now. It has gotten me the 4k damage and 20 kills badges for 4 heroes now, as well as countless high kill games. As long as you are smart with how you use it, this is one of the best bots on the market. Would recommend it to anyone thinking of buying it. The support staff are brilliant and the guys working on the program itself are always on-point, both with updates and helping you to fix any issues you encounter.

I cannot stress enough how brilliant this cheat is. If you're looking for an Apex cheat, this is the best one I have seen by far.

15. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to Bernite for this useful post)
    Stare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going on 2 months w/ this loader no issues, at all. Frequent updates, I never have to wait when Apex gets an update. The team is really good at freezing time on all subscription when updating the hack. No lost time ever!
    The Team is friendly, Support is great.
    Loader works amazing, the features it has are far beyond the price, this hack is worth the money! $
    I would recommend this hack to anyone!
    I have hacked in multiple games, with many different providers such as AJ's, Chods, AA, I got tired of going to mass community hacks, where developers of game titles would look. This is why I stick with Ownedcore for information about hacks. The community is not as large and overpopulated.

The only con I could say about this seller is that, they do not have a slot cap of how many users can purchase this loader. I wish they would have limited slots, because at some point you can only fit so many cats in the bag before a cat gets out of the bag.

10/10 +++++

Web design is amazing ++++
    This hack makes you feel like you have a 8inch+ penis!
    If your bald this hack will make you grow hair!
    If your short this hack will make you tall!
    If your blind this hack will make you see again!
    If your a virgin this hack will get you laid!
    Last edited by Stare; 04-17-2019 at 10:25 AM.

17. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to Stare for this useful post)
    ihackvideogames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say enough about how well this hack is made. If you're looking for something that isn't going to be detected anytime soon or ever buy it. It's well worth the money and works wonderfully. Plus the support is awesome.

19. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to ihackvideogames for this useful post)
    Veron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the most competent team, with supports that actually understand your problem and updates on status on their software every update. This program is super safe, I have been using it for awhile now and still haven't been banned. I recommend!

21. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to Veron for this useful post)
    twis121's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend of a friend referred me to them and I have been nothing but completely astounded by them. They offer really fair prices, great customer service, and most important of all 0 bans. I've used this since 1-2 days after public release and have not been banned , always most damage on the team , and average 20+ kills a game. There is almost no downtime and even then they usually offer the few hours of game time that it was down due to update added back onto your time. The single-handedly only downside is that I can't purchase a lifetime sub xD.

23. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to twis121 for this useful post)
    CoffeeGuns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gorilla Cheats has to be one the best products I have come across for a descent Price.

Their Targeting is spot on, and esp is really nice.

I have tried others like Artificial A, and Wall Hacks, and IWC but none of them compare to this.

Kudos to the COders over at Gorilla..or whomever makes it...

Thank you to @Harambe#0001 ... you got another subscriber...

25. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to CoffeeGuns for this useful post)
    TheRealPunisher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Gorilla Cheats have used the Apex cheat for a over a month and its one of the most secure and user friendly cheats I have used. Once you become a member and join the discord channel its obvious that they want to keep customers happy allowing for users to make suggestions to the cheat and even keeping us in the loop on all updates and changes within minutes. Great team and great support will continue to used them for as long as I play Apex Legends 10 out of 10 in my book!!!!!
    Last edited by TheRealPunisher; 04-18-2019 at 01:04 AM.

27. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to TheRealPunisher for this useful post)
    papeza123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the cheat almost a month now and i have to say that this cheat is what I've been looking for.

The cheat itself is working perfectly fine, running without any crash and no FPS drop at all.

The thing I like about the cheat is security because I get 10+ kills every game but unbanned still, sweet as 10/10.

29. Thanks Soapbox (1 members gave Thanks to papeza123 for this useful post)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast