Apex Legends Boosting Great Prices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LegendaryCarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apex Legends Boosting Great Prices

Before I list my pricings a small introduction will commence.

I am LC, I used to run a website for specifically Destiny 2 boosting and my goal was to always go below or match the price of my competitors to maximize customer satisfaction, on top of the cheapest service available I offer the best quality aswell with maximum efficiency, I also throw in freebies or promotions for my customer base that I've built over the last year meaning that there's chances to win free boosts or carries to give customers more of an incentive to order. I'd like to call my self professional but I am only one guy running this thing, therefore I keep my customer base pretty limited and even at times exclusive to ensure my customers safety aswell as their well being both mentally and financially.

I never want to drain my customers for their money or overcharge them like these boosting websites out there, but rather build a healthy relationship with my customers to give them incentive to keep coming back for me, my goal with my unique system is to make sure customers feel safe and even feel like they're apart of a community somewhat. I always answer or help out to best of my ability with game questions/tips and tricks free of charge. The reason I am doing this is to be able to make a certain amount of money per month just to survive, I am not looking for fame or glory.

As of this moment I will only be listing my pricing for the top tier badges like "Legends Wake" or "Legends Wrath T4/T3" these are the toughest badges to aquire in the game, but they look pretty nice. I am only publicly advertising atm because my customer base has been dwindling lately because of the inevitable fall of Destiny 2 and it's time to bring in some new people.

Ranked Pricings: Bronze to Silver 15 USD (Price can't be adjusted.)
    Silver to Gold 35 USD (Price is adjusted to what division you're currently at)
    Gold to Platinum 45 USD (Price is adjusted according to what division you're currently at)
    Platinum to Diamond 80 USD (Price is adjusted according to what division you're currently at)
    Diamond to Apex Predator 215 USD

Pricings Badges:
    General Selfplay (Duo Queue) - 10 USD/Hour Includes all game modes excluding Ranked playlist with some input on gameplay aswell as few other extras. Wins plenty and often.
    Ranked Selfplay (Duo Queue) - 20 USD/Hour Includes ranked playlists, playing for wins/placements.
    T4 Legends Wrath - 25 USD Delivery Time: 1-3 Hours from login.
    T3 Legends Wrath - 10 USD
    Legends Wake - 25 Delivery Time: 1-3 Hours from login.
    Levelling - (Join/Contact me on discord to discuss what pricing would be lucrative for both parties)
    Kill Boosting- 15 USD/100 Kills
    Custom Boosting - (Join/Contact me on discord to discuss what pricing would be lucrative for both parties)
    Badges- (Join/Contact me on discord to discuss what pricing would be lucrative for both parties)

Legends Wake + Legends Wrath T4 = 45 USD < LIMITED TIME ONLY FOR FIRST TIMERS!

Bonuses which apply only when accepted into the private customer base:
    Chances for free carries/play with boosters my friends and myself.
    Discounts aswell as free tips and tricks.
    "Legacy Customer" role in discord.
    And the occasional giveaway for top tier boosts worth 100+ USD

Keep in mind that I am a single person running this boosting service and delivery times can wary depending on queues, but if you're desperate to get your order done first I offer customer prioritization for non legacy customers aswell which is priced around 5/10 USD extra. If you do not wish to pay this fee you are always free to contact me whenever on discord and ask if I am available before placing an order, that way I will always let you know whether I can get it done straight away or not. The delivery time for the orders themself are very short, but keep in mind there's a lot of RNG factors in Apex. But usually I will complete T4 damage badges for example within 2-3 attempts. To aquire the Legacy customer role certain requirements which can be discussed privately with me in discord if you are interested, there is no extra payment required but rather me knowing a little bit more about you.

Security: Your security will always be guaranteed if it's within my control, meaning that I will play on a different IP every time with the use of a VPN, your account will never be banned because of the use of 3P Programs. However if you yourself choose to break the ToS in any way and get banned within the period in which I am boosting the account it's on you!

Timezone: I am EU specifically I am on CET timezone, I will be online for most of the day, even if it says I'm offline on discord I will usually be online. I appear offline when I am busy however I will still reply if messaged, if I am appearing online I will always be available.

Haggling: The best part about my service is that you can haggle WHENEVER you want, obviously I will not always accept your terms but depending on your situation and how you explain things to me I might just do things on your terms.

Please do message me on discord if you are interested, just join my discord and PM me or you may add me. Everything will be invisible in my discord when you first join, this is to ensure my customer base safety so that no one knows their identities whether it be their friends or someone else.

Discord Username: LegendaryCarry#9243 < Case sensitive
    Discord Invite for those who do not wish to send a friend request: Trials Daddy Carry Services

EDIT: For people who want to see vouches, I will upload google drive links. I have not asked anyone to post feedback in a while but it's a 100% legit since early 2018.

I boost constantly so therefore the total time on my own account is low since I boost across multiple games
    Last edited by LegendaryCarry; 09-12-2019 at 01:08 PM. Reason: No definitive in title

Apex Legends Boosting Great Prices
  2. Thanks Crimwalk, Kelewra, igotcarried420, Wraith89x (4 members gave Thanks to LegendaryCarry for this useful post)
    Crimwalk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke to trials about getting a killboost in a few days and the legend not only worked with me to find a awesome deal on that, he offered to log in and do a free 100 kills before payment as a gift, ontop of almost getting the 3k badge first game in. Definitely reccomend him to anyone wanting to save money on boosting and have a lovely customer service experience.
    He finished the 100 free kills in just over an hour and in about 5 games(other games 7 were me teaching my friend to bhop). Will be buying a bigger boost soon.
    Thanks again trials you legend.
    Last edited by Crimwalk; 04-07-2019 at 08:42 AM.

4. Thanks LegendaryCarry (1 members gave Thanks to Crimwalk for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crimwalk View Post
    Spoke to trials about getting a killboost in a few days and the legend not only worked with me to find a awesome deal on that, he offered to log in and do a free 100 kills before payment as a gift, ontop of almost getting the 3k badge first game in. Definitely reccomend him to anyone wanting to save money on boosting and have a lovely customer service experience.
    He finished the 100 free kills in just over an hour and in about 5 games. Will be buying a bigger boost soon.
    Thanks again trials you legend.
    Happy my service was a pleasant experience to you my good sir, pleasure doing business. Appreciate the feedback!
    Last edited by LegendaryCarry; 04-07-2019 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Spelling error

6. Thanks Crimwalk (1 members gave Thanks to LegendaryCarry for this useful post)
    Crimwalk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So have organised a 500 kill boost with trials, he started boost right away and absolutely smashed through it, hes about halfway now will add photos once hes complete. I also got the 3k badge for free aswell as a tonne other badges so far without him really even trying, great value and man is he a gamer. After just a few hours my boost is almost done so its honestly great for time, obviously depends on rng but this is the guy ill be using for my boosting needs from now on!
    Asolutely demolished this boost with ease
    Last edited by Crimwalk; 04-09-2019 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Wrong photo

8. Thanks LegendaryCarry (1 members gave Thanks to Crimwalk for this useful post)
    Kelewra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: Misclick

Review

There is not a Dispute it was by Accident!!!
    I´ve been using his services now for about a year. Especially in Destiny 2 I got boosted several times. Which is why i was happy to read, that he is also offering services for Apex Legends now. I ordered a Not forgotten in Destiny 2 and a 4k dmg badge in Apex legends f.e (and many many more stuff). There is not much more to say than that he is basically a perfect Booster, working very professionally. He is an amazingly good player (never ceases to amaze me actually), he gets the service done fast + stays in communication with you. On top of that he always has an open ear when I´m asking for tips. In terms of his prices there is not much to argue about. He is always willing to find a really good price for you as a customer and for himself at the same time. As a member of his inner circle of private customers, i would really have a hard time finding any cheaper booster. In terms of trustworthiness you can be 100% sure that he is the type of guy who you could grant access to your paypal account and he would still not steal from you. To put this whole thing in numbers: 11/10.
    Last edited by Kelewra; 04-08-2019 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Not a Dispute, i did sth. wrong

10. Thanks Crimwalk, LegendaryCarry (2 members gave Thanks to Kelewra for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/8
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Special offer currently, 25 USD for a T4 Badge for new customers aswell as 30 USD for 20K badge aswell T3 badge for 10 USD. Only for a limited period, wins and other badges are discounted too upon contacting.

THIS PROMOTIONAL HAS ENDED!
    Last edited by LegendaryCarry; 04-16-2019 at 07:17 AM.

12. Thanks Crimwalk (1 members gave Thanks to LegendaryCarry for this useful post)
    Valorhz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was scared at first because i never used a boosting service but whenever i texted him on discord he was always there to reply so i fell safer. He is a really good booster it only took him like half a hour to get me the 4k badge on apex. defenitely recommend him! super cheat prices too
    Last edited by Valorhz; 04-14-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Zwor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got myself a boost from this guy.
    20kills and 3k Damage.
    Would say it took about 2h for him to complete it.
    Communication was great, would recommend this guy for sure.

15. Thanks LegendaryCarry (1 members gave Thanks to Zwor for this useful post)
    Pain-scoobydoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 20 kill badge boost. The guy was super fast and got me a 4k damage badge for free too.
    I ABSOLUTELY recommend this booster: very cheap and very kind guy.

17. Thanks LegendaryCarry (1 members gave Thanks to Pain-scoobydoo for this useful post)
    cyabits's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a 20 kills badge , job was done within an hour
    Very fast and fast respond.

uniteddc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered the 4k Damage badge service. Finished it in 50 minutes. Fast, reliable, will order in future again!

NNonchalant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LITERALLY THE BEST PERSON TO DO BUSINESS WITH! Ordered the 20kill badge, brother got it for me in 9 MINUTES!!!!!. The guy is also was super fucking nice, and was extremely patient with me the whole entire transaction. I had multiple problems with paypal, and he helped me get it sorted out. Super fast delivery, quick responses, 110% trustworthy.
    Last edited by NNonchalant; 06-24-2019 at 10:37 AM.

yaeetX3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is AMAZING. Paid on PayPal for the 4000 damage + 20 kill badge and he finished within 2 hours of ordering. Very nice to talk with and informs you every step of the way. I've already recommended him to some others on my discord for his services.

Osonooblike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super professional, very easy to work with and very quick to deliver. I was nervous as I’ve never used boosting before but he was very reassuring and talked to me throughout the entire process to keep my mind at ease. I ordered a 20 kill badge and he got me the 4K damage badge on top of it. Definitely recommend him and will definitely use again in the future.

meisteryeeter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing guy, quick and easy to work with. Had payment issues and he refunded and guided me throughout the process to get it right patiently and also got what I ordered very quickly. Would recommend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast