Dr-Cheats | APEX LEGENDS HACK [AIMBOT & ESP] [INTERNAL & UD ] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GrahamVisuals's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This mod is amazing. I've been playing for quite some time, and never been banned. The dev team is super helpful, and so is the community. They host giveaways almost every day for keys, and just in general nice people. The software itself works amazing. The Aimbot and Esp is what I mainly use, and it's amazing.

Dr-Cheats | APEX LEGENDS HACK [AIMBOT & ESP] [INTERNAL & UD ]
    money_haver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cheat absolutely pwnz

helpful staff and undetected 10/10 hack

tribal386's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rockylabu View Post
    this man already give free key to vouch. detected cheat
    clearly this dude don't have money to buy d hack., talk to me if you have money and subscribe to us., period..

minikuper011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Cheat 9/10

Renquistion's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An in-depth honest review from someone who had previously never used an aimbot for Apex Legends, let alone even played a single game of Apex Legends.

Research
    I dug around quite a bit before I landed here, searching through Google and my home OwnedCore for several days before making a choice. When you're new to a game and the community around it, with no experience with which to judge what is good or not, I rely heavily on my initial contacts with those that represent the brand so to speak. These interactions help me judge what i can expect in a product from initial questions, vetting (determining if you are right for them), sales, installation, troubleshooting, tweaking, end support, and resale.

Contact
    Initially when I reached out, I did so with no luck to DrSilva via discord. And it wasn't until a day later that I tried the second contact, Prime. Whatever shortfall I may have felt in missing an opportunity to speak with DrSilva, Prime more than made up for in what was a straightforward, painless, honest conversation. At no point did I feel rushed, my questions were answered thoroughly where they could, and I felt a sense of pride and professionalism in what he stood behind. I was also impressed with how he had questions of his own in vetting my own background. I like the idea of exclusivity but more importantly there is a degree of security with this as well.

Sales and Support
    There was no hesitation or insecurity felt making payment as I was confident this wasn't a scam, I was in good hands, and the end result would be nothing short of satisfaction. After some confusion on my part in registration, guidance through payment, registration, setup, and installation was a breeze. I did struggle with some special case technical issues that I tried at first to resolve on my own, created in part from using "advantageous" programming in other games. After a while I did reach back out to Prime who without a second thought dove right in to assist. Within minutes I was Live and Online with Dr-Cheats.

The Cheat
    The in-game layout pops up and greets you once you initially login to the game. The layout is straightforward and the options pretty self explanatory. There was no question of what function served what purpose.

The heads up display for ESP in regards to enemies, weapons, items, etc is very clean and at first glance can feel a little cluttered until you learn what is what. You get used to it, quickly. Launching into a game and upon landing I can quick scan around to know where to arm myself and avoid harm until I'm ready for a fight.

Filters allow you to really fine tune what you are looking for in tiers as you advance your defensive and offensive setup for late game goodie grabs.

I played with the default settings when you click Enable All and things felt a little snappy at times when you had plenty of action in your scope. I'm not really concerned with subtlety at the moment and am just looking for some fun as I learn the game. While a bit twitchy at default speed with several enemies in your field of view and line of sight checks, it was effective. I crushed most I came upon in surprise quickly and then gunned down their squad mates with relative ease. With adjustments to your FoV, enabling Smoothing, and tuning down your Aim Speed, you can look very natural should you desire.

The aimbot performs well in close range and medium range. I know from other games it can be a tough gig dialing in an aimbot for long distance shots with physics and weapon variances applied, so it does struggle at long range to be really effective unless the enemy is sitting still. It can feel like luck when I do land a shot from long range on a moving target with the aimbot. I feel this could be improved upon based only on my experience with other similar games and hacks.

The 2D Radar is a great help to gauge contact distance and asses your positioning in relation to other squads around you.

The Experience
    My first couple games I finished in the top 3 squads; by game 3, I had a solid victory, saved my teammates, and won the day a hero. I am quite satisfied as a customer and intend to continue my subscription for the foreseeable future. I've had a great time thus far with it and have no doubt I will continue to do so.

I did suffer some stability issues that would result in the game to crash at the conclusion of every, or every other match. Prime offered some advice to alleviate this issue that I didn't yet try, as the issue seemed to clear up on it's own and I played 4 games with no crash at all. So I'll continue to try a few things with his advice to see if this helps.

Suggestions
    **Something that would be nice is the ability to auto-fire at a target when the aim-key is depressed and any bone is in Line of Sight (should you choose to use another key other than the default). Great for those peakers and duckers.
    **Unsure but I question if the ability to auto-tag enemy targets that your crosshair nears that pass a visibility check to alert fellow squad mates of enemy movement would be of benefit. Yes, you can do this on your own but I like to keep the finger on the trigger so to speak and save me a bunch of extra clicking.

Thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy review and I hope it helps you make an informed decision in regards to where you subscribe for your fun.

6. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to Renquistion for this useful post)
    Mobius123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is fucking good

if this mod is activated, you can kill all of them.
    and no lag, no crash.

kaypee989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 1 week pass, legit it was the best time ive ever had on the game. definitely worth the money

Cr0wze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfectly working hack AIM+ESP configurable as fuck recommanded

tribal386's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    totally legit man totall legit., 100000000000/10., BEST IN D BUSINESS., purchase more once my subs expire next week., hheeelll yyeaahhhh., total RAGE KILLING TIME....

Happykawaii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i find it funny;
    1. all new accounts, yes? (even mine because i never had an ownedcore account and never bothered to really make one, because i dont use ownedcore, its just this whole thread looked silly)
    2. all these posts/replies to certain posts literally are copy/pasted on other cheat forums where this cheat brand has been posted on.
    3. its sketchy and looks fake as fuck, like drop dead, no brains fake. as. fuck.
    4. back to number 1, all those accounts created aprox. same time somehow on all these other cheat forums, they even include the same names. pretty weird. im pretty most regular users dont use same names on different forums cause i certainly dont. maybe if i was selling a product my name would be the same, but im not.
    5. spoofer... oh boy the spoofer is something else. before you buy that thing...haha no before you even launch it and your AV immediately deletes it, upload that lil fucker to virustotal. lots of fun lil toys just for you.
    extra:
    please do respond with something like "i dont think/you arent/never have bought our product before/youre not one of subscribers/youre not even a customer" bullshit responses.
    telling that to a person that actually bought your product, you are absolutely fucking retarded. you sounded even dumber when you responded to that day pass user.
    overall this little forum stuff was a funny read.
    have fun, have a nice day, have a wonderful night.

drsilva's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Happykawaii View Post
    i find it funny;
    1. all new accounts, yes? (even mine because i never had an ownedcore account and never bothered to really make one, because i dont use ownedcore, its just this whole thread looked silly)
    2. all these posts/replies to certain posts literally are copy/pasted on other cheat forums where this cheat brand has been posted on.
    3. its sketchy and looks fake as fuck, like drop dead, no brains fake. as. fuck.
    4. back to number 1, all those accounts created aprox. same time somehow on all these other cheat forums, they even include the same names. pretty weird. im pretty most regular users dont use same names on different forums cause i certainly dont. maybe if i was selling a product my name would be the same, but im not.
    5. spoofer... oh boy the spoofer is something else. before you buy that thing...haha no before you even launch it and your AV immediately deletes it, upload that lil fucker to virustotal. lots of fun lil toys just for you.
    extra:
    please do respond with something like "i dont think/you arent/never have bought our product before/youre not one of subscribers/youre not even a customer" bullshit responses.
    telling that to a person that actually bought your product, you are absolutely fucking retarded. you sounded even dumber when you responded to that day pass user.
    overall this little forum stuff was a funny read.
    have fun, have a nice day, have a wonderful night.
    It’s not my fault if you guys can’t sell anything and are all the time detected...,
    It’s just so obvious that this is that cheap no sales provider trying to spread fake rumors, be happy for your 1min of attention,
    You just wasted your keyboard keys, you better make more sales or that keyboard wont live forever spreading all that fake post on other peoples threads
    Regards

Happykawaii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by drsilva View Post
    It’s not my fault if you guys can’t sell anything and are all the time detected...,
    It’s just so obvious that this is that cheap no sales provider trying to spread fake rumors, be happy for your 1min of attention,
    You just wasted your keyboard keys, you better make more sales or that keyboard wont live forever spreading all that fake post on other peoples threads
    Regards
    whats so obvious that makes me a cheap sales provider? lol, im posting my own honest review and from what ive personally seen(<-- read those last 4 words because im sure youll skim/skip over it and forget and write something dumber).
    if you knew how to read correctly, i said in my post and i will literally quote it for you cause you probably really didnt understand shit and as an extra ill simplify it down for you with some special tips.
    Heres the start of the quote(meaning ' " ' and then the first word),---> "maybe if i was selling a product my name would be the same, but im not" <--- and thats the end of the quote. im really hoping you got that.
    Here comes the simplified explanation with a couple of tips just for you, notice those last 3 words(the last 3 words from that quote, NOTE: i said last 3, not 1, not fucking 4, i said fucking 3 you dimwit), im saying im not selling anything.
    simplified as fuck.
    and i quote you "You just wasted your keyboard keys", wow like that was really good, you really shook my bones with that one, but honestly so did you taking the time to respond to my post.
    to be fairly honest, concerning that specific quote its like you ransacked whatever was left of your retarded ass brain to come up with something good to respond with but it all came down to "You just wasted your keyboard keys".
    extremely laughable.

Please respond some more. Im really enjoying the start of our conversation.
    Or dont respond, and well i guess i won. *shrugs shoulders*

drsilva's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Happykawaii View Post
    whats so obvious that makes me a cheap sales provider? lol, im posting my own honest review and from what ive personally seen(<-- read those last 4 words because im sure youll skim/skip over it and forget and write something dumber).
    if you knew how to read correctly, i said in my post and i will literally quote it for you cause you probably really didnt understand shit and as an extra ill simplify it down for you with some special tips.
    Heres the start of the quote(meaning ' " ' and then the first word),---> "maybe if i was selling a product my name would be the same, but im not" <--- and thats the end of the quote. im really hoping you got that.
    Here comes the simplified explanation with a couple of tips just for you, notice those last 3 words(the last 3 words from that quote, NOTE: i said last 3, not 1, not fucking 4, i said fucking 3 you dimwit), im saying im not selling anything.
    simplified as fuck.
    and i quote you "You just wasted your keyboard keys", wow like that was really good, you really shook my bones with that one, but honestly so did you taking the time to respond to my post.
    to be fairly honest, concerning that specific quote its like you ransacked whatever was left of your retarded ass brain to come up with something good to respond with but it all came down to "You just wasted your keyboard keys".
    extremely laughable.

Please respond some more. Im really enjoying the start of our conversation.
    Or dont respond, and well i guess i won. *shrugs shoulders*
    Thanks for using our product.

spitlife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this still updated and working?