Dr-Cheats | APEX LEGENDS HACK [AIMBOT & ESP] [INTERNAL & UD ] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    drsilva's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sketchyx View Post
    I feel like some of these reviews are fake. The aimbot currently does not work as it causes fps issues. A lot of these posts are misleading as users in the discord cannot even use aimbot currently.

An update is slated for today, but the aimbot hasn't been useable in days.
    None of the reviews are fake. We have incentives for our members to write honest reviews and share their experience and get rewarded for it through our program. The aimbot is working just fine, we recently had an update couple days ago that caused some FPS drop issues but we fixed that today and everything is running back to normal. People state the issue wrong as well, it was never the "Aimbot" that wasn't working , it was the recent patch that caused FPS issues, which only occurred occasionally for a few seconds

Dr-Cheats | APEX LEGENDS HACK [AIMBOT & ESP] [INTERNAL & UD ]
    sketchyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by drsilva View Post
    None of the reviews are fake. We have incentives for our members to write honest reviews and share their experience and get rewarded for it through our program. The aimbot is working just fine, we recently had an update couple days ago that caused some FPS drop issues but we fixed that today and everything is running back to normal. People state the issue wrong as well, it was never the "Aimbot" that wasn't working , it was the recent patch that caused FPS issues, which only occurred occasionally for a few seconds
    The aimbot is not working "just fine". The aimbot causing fps issues to where the game is unplayable, is not just "fine". This was fixed today , you are correct but the cheat itself was close to unusable, and the main support that was given was to "not use the aimbot" by Prime.

Point here is , communicate better on the forums before people buy a product that doesn't do what it says it does. Sure if you wanna play around with words, the aimbot "works", until it makes the game unplayable and you have to turn it off .

Not being transparent is the biggest downfall of any business or product. You were selling something that wasnt working , and that's false advertising.

drsilva's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sketchyx View Post
    The aimbot is not working "just fine". The aimbot causing fps issues to where the game is unplayable, is not just "fine". This was fixed today , you are correct but the cheat itself was close to unusable, and the main support that was given was to "not use the aimbot" by Prime.

Point here is , communicate better on the forums before people buy a product that doesn't do what it says it does. Sure if you wanna play around with words, the aimbot "works", until it makes the game unplayable and you have to turn it off .

Not being transparent is the biggest downfall of any business or product. You were selling something that wasnt working , and that's false advertising.
    So as far as I can see you are not even our subscriber, so you didnt even expirenced the hack you are just talking from what you read,
    Yes prime said that and he shouldn't had said because the fix was just disabling and enabling the aimbot and would fix the issue,

But if you read that part you also read that we had that issue under our control and was going to get fix on monday

Im allways the most transparent to my clients thats our big thing, im not here to make any kind of false advertising.

sketchyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as far as I can see you are not even our subscriber, so you didnt even expirenced the hack you are just talking from what you read,
    Yes prime said that and he shouldn't had said because the fix was just disabling and enabling the aimbot and would fix the issue,

But if you read that part you also read that we had that issue under our control and was going to get fix on monday

Im allways the most transparent to my clients thats our big thing, im not here to make any kind of false advertising.
    I purchased it for one day only , under a separate alias on discord. I don't feel the need to present the purchase invoice as you've already proven what I said was correct.

The part about fixing it, I also stated the same thing as you. Only problem is, for people like myself trying the aimbot and buying a one day pass, it's basically a waste of money. Luckily it's pretty cheap !

Have a good one.

vortex010's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr-Cheats has the best hack client ever, cheap and easy to use, 24hr support

6. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to vortex010 for this useful post)
    Sultix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do think Dr-Cheats have the best Cheat for Apex so far and have the best Support ever!

Prime (Owner of Dr-Cheats) is very handsome
    Last edited by Sultix; 03-19-2019 at 05:06 PM.

8. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to Sultix for this useful post)
    fireballss's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its one of the best cheats out there atm. Its cheap and undetected atm. Excellent service from staff. Has great features with more to come soon so always a good reason to stick around with these guys. +1!

10. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to fireballss for this useful post)
    Gluneko's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/39
    Trade Feedback
    10 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All your comments are newly registered users, and only one reply has been posted. This is too fake lol

12. Thanks drsilva, Ozakidesu (2 members gave Thanks to Gluneko for this useful post)
    drsilva's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gluneko View Post
    All your comments are newly registered users, and only one reply has been posted. This is too fake lol
    If you don’t believe in our clients you can check by your self on YouTube, discord or DRC website

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/39
    Trade Feedback
    10 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don’t believe in our clients you can check by your self on YouTube, discord or DRC website

I just said doubt

15. Thanks Ozakidesu (1 members gave Thanks to Gluneko for this useful post)
    fireballss's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its new members creating posts here as theyve just tried out the cheat and like it. Some of us are new to reviewing the cheat on popular websites like this, hence the 1-2 post accounts. We enjoy the cheat and would love to promote it and grow the community we have right now

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/39
    Trade Feedback
    10 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fireballss View Post
    Its new members creating posts here as theyve just tried out the cheat and like it. Some of us are new to reviewing the cheat on popular websites like this, hence the 1-2 post accounts. We enjoy the cheat and would love to promote it and grow the community we have right now
    Ok, I just said a question. If my words have caused misunderstanding to you, I am sorry

18. Thanks Ozakidesu (1 members gave Thanks to Gluneko for this useful post)
    sirzechkazama's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best Aimbot cause it has the visible non visible target
    And i love the smooth, perfectly legit
    ESP maybe i dont like a lot but it has the visibility so still easy to know when u gonna land your shot to your enemies not to the wall

overall... bestest apex hack ive been used so far..

20. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to sirzechkazama for this useful post)
    wisetiger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    INTRODUCTION = Hello to everyone! I confirm 100% DR-cheats hack is the best i've ever seen in my entire life, no joke. I used many hacks for many games, but the quality and the support of these will never match dr-cheats hack.

SUPPORT =
    Firstly the guys who manage the hack are so so nice and kind to people, they listen every word and they are so patient, it's crazy. Secondly their job is top tier, it's like ART level but for hacks. They work on the hack every day, like when the game update, in the next hour they also update their hack it's too fast so crazy.

QUALITY = their hack's menu so calculated, you have everything from eps to aimbot, it shows you when u can hit when u can't hit.. everything much more than usual eps+aimbot. Also is very easy to use it, to activate it thanks to their tutorial. Even a beginner can use it easly.

SECURITY = it's clearly undetected many people shows us constantly proofs on the discord about how many days, games, hours, they play with it and still no ban.
    Secondly for the people who get banned (because used others hacks) with HWID which is very powerfull ban, there is still a second chance thanks to DR CHEATS. They even manage to create a spoofer that works 100% I was one of those guys HWID BAN and now i can play freely thanks to dr cheats.

PRICE = Their price is very satisfied. I want to add that they also giveways free Keys 1day/even 1week regulary To the lucky one who join the competition. And sometimes they make funny games like First one to get +30 kills get 1week free. To finish, you have even promo 30%-50% time to time, so honestly you should try at least once in ur life, u won't regret it! (sorry for my english i'm not a native guy)

22. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to wisetiger for this useful post)
    tribal386's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    totally legit man 10000000% again epic legit., best hack in d house especially spoofer perfectly done that's what im talking about., if you get banned in d game THEN THIS IS FOR YOU BOYS AND GIRLS., damn i love this, been 2nd month in a row now and im still alive and kicking., hell yeah., Best in d Business

24. Thanks drsilva (1 members gave Thanks to tribal386 for this useful post)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast