🏆 💥 [PC] Apex Legends Boosting - 20 Kill Badge / 4K Damage Badge 💥 🏆 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KiraBoosting's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🏆 💥 [PC] Apex Legends Boosting - 20 Kill Badge / 4K Damage Badge 💥 🏆

Who am I?
    My name is Kira and I am a former GM/Top 500 Overwatch DPS player who has now moved over to Apex Legends. I am based in the UK but I accept orders worldwide.
    As it is just me providing this service, all of your enquiries will be addressed by me personally. My current stats can be found below.

SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LEGENDS

Badge Boosting
    20 Kill “Wake” Badge -> $40
    4K Damage “Wrath” Badge -> $40

The 20 kill badge and 4K damage badge are extremely hard to obtain and are badges that all the top players/streamers like Shroud and Dizzy proudly display.

It will typically take several attempts to reach this amount of damage in a game as even the top players struggle to consistently reach 4K damage. However I will try my best to complete each order within 24 hours.
    If I do not complete your order within 24 hours of starting it, I will offer a 10% discount.

All work is done by hand. I don’t use any third-party programs so your account won’t be at risk.

Orders
    To place an order contact me via Discord or email.
    I accept PayPal, Bitcoin and Ethereum as payment methods.

Contact
    Discord: Kira#7614
    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by KiraBoosting; 04-21-2019 at 09:57 PM.

🏆 💥 [PC] Apex Legends Boosting - 20 Kill Badge / 4K Damage Badge 💥 🏆
  2. Thanks JD, Squidroo, harryHD, sreoo (4 members gave Thanks to KiraBoosting for this useful post)
    JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very happy to vouch for Kira! Delivered very quickly and was a pleasure to talk to. Will continue to use Kira's services.

4. Thanks KiraBoosting (1 members gave Thanks to JD for this useful post)
    Squidroo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't have an account here on OC but wanted to create one purely to pass on my recommendation for Kira, he(im assuming) provided excellent communication via Discord which made him very easy to deal with. Kira answered all my questions which made me feel secure before handing over my information required. My request was completed in record time (approx 2-3 hours) even though he advises on average it takes 24 hours. Not to mention he's the CHEAPEST provider of these services. Highly recommend and will be using his services in the future. 10/10

6. Thanks KiraBoosting (1 members gave Thanks to Squidroo for this useful post)
    harryHD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't have an account either and this was my first time at a service like this and it certainly did not disappoint. Kira easy to approach and communicate with which was a relief for me given my concerns and questions since this was my first time using this kind of service. My order was completed within several hours of playing despite the difficulty of the achievement I ordered. This is also by far the cheapest service I have found with other sites requesting up to $200 more for the same service. I am glad Kira was the one I chose for my order as this was FAST, CHEAP and very SATISFACTORY, exceeding my expectations. Certainly would be back if anything new comes with Season 1.

8. Thanks KiraBoosting (1 members gave Thanks to harryHD for this useful post)
    bluefeetjb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friendliest man ever, and an absolute beast at what he does will vouch for this man as I will most likely be coming back to him in the future

Moterstorm12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished with Kira. Great guy and friendly to talk to. Finished my double badge order in a hour and half with quickness. Will definitely order and recommend Kira. I've never heard of owned core before this and made a account just to leave Kira a review!

VT675's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome dude, super easy to work with. Paid, after 20 minutes transfered account details and 3 hours later it was done!

vsoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made an account here just to praise this guy and his service. First time using something like this and would definitely come back here for more in the future. Kira was very helpful and friendly, kindly guiding me through the process. Upon me sending payment the service was done by the next day. Very impressive!

Banaanii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good Service! Friendly dude and i will Use his Service again!!

Ek3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is insane! took couple of hours. Very cheap and legit! 10/10!

bojkastro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KiraBoosting View Post
    Who am I?
    My name is Kira and I am a former GM/Top 500 Overwatch DPS player who has now moved over to Apex Legends. I am based in the UK but I accept orders worldwide.
    As it is just me providing this service, all of your enquiries will be addressed by me personally. My current stats can be found below.

Badge Boosting

The 20 kill badge and 4K damage badge are extremely hard to obtain and are badges that all the top players/streamers like Shroud and Dizzy proudly display.

It will typically take several attempts to reach this amount of damage in a game as even the top players struggle to consistently reach 4K damage. However I will try my best to complete each order within 24 hours.
    If I do not complete your order within 24 hours of it being placed, I will offer a 10% discount.

All work is done by hand. I don’t use any third-party programs so your account won’t be at risk.

Orders

Contact

I really want to Thank you Kira, for helping me out with the 4k dmg Batch and 20 kills, this Booster is way more then Legit, he is Professional, i was scared at the beginning but he is the most legit guy i ever met!!!!

11/10 Big thanks ! Coming back soon !

sreoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super quick response from Kira, got it done in less than an hour! <3

10/10

iBaervisioni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still boosting @kira

Dankerdank's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I’ll do it

I’ll do it! How do I get in contact

Originally Posted by KiraBoosting View Post
    Who am I?

Badge Boosting

If I do not complete your order within 24 hours of starting it, I will offer a 10% discount.

Orders

Contact