💥BUYING Albion Silver💥- 🔥EXCELLENT PRICE🔥 -  🚀INSTANT Payment 🚀 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DejanXX's Avatar Elite User 🔥 Trusted Seller 🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    149/228
    Trade Feedback
    1530 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

💥BUYING Albion Silver💥- 🔥EXCELLENT PRICE🔥 - 🚀INSTANT Payment 🚀

DejanXX Classic Services
    WTB Albino Silver in DEMAND! (LF Suppliers)

CONTACT INFO
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discord: Dejan#7581
    Discord Unique ID:
    Note: I strongly encourage/recommend for everyone to send me a private message before making a purchase to ensure you aren't dealing with a impostor. Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL NEVER ADD YOU ON DISCORD/SKYPE FIRST UNLESS I PM YOU DIRECTLY ON OwnedCore. IF SOMEBODY ADDS YOU AND CLAIMS HE IS DejanXX or works with DejanXX, please consult with me before doing anything. You can reach me out 24/7 on the forum for verification purposes.

Why you should choose us?

✅ Verified Middleman of OWNEDCORE with 1.300+ Positive Reviews

✅ Paying with almost every Payment method (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Revolut, Bitcoin, Chainlink Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, usdT(Tether), Western Union, Payoneer and LOTS of more options.)

✅ Online MOST of the time for taking stocks!

✅Fluent in English, understanding, and communicative.
    I completely understand how it feels like when you cannot communicate with someone properly due to their English being poor, that won't be a issue with us!

✅ AMAZING Prices

✅ INSTANT Payment

CONTACT INFO
    Discord: Dejan#7581
    Discord Unique ID:
    Note: I strongly encourage/recommend for everyone to send me a private message before making a purchase to ensure you aren't dealing with a impostor. Thanks!

Last edited by DejanXX; 11-26-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Official OwnedCore Middleman