Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warframe Server Emulator - Need help willing to pay.

I am working on a Warframe server emulator, I have already rewrote the launcher server to the extent of being able to send files for download to the client through the launcher. So far I have gotten to the stage of getting to the login screen without the game throwing a fit, but the login screen is where I am stumped.

The game at the login screen uses TLSv1.3 to verify the game server, I have tried using a self signed cert chain but it detects the Certification Authority (CA) as self signed even though it had been added to the computers trusted CAs. I am willing to pay up $100 USD for someone to find a method or teach me how to crack the SSL of Warframe.

What I know thus far, So far I know that the https call is not in the actual client exe. It is using it's internal lua to run the https calls, mainly the script ThemedMainMenu.lua seems to create the call to the login api. The lua files have been decoded in the past but not any recent versions of the game have been decompiled for lua extraction so the lua code has probably changed but worth a shot. Also Warframe uses OpenSSL library.

Requirement to claim the $100 USD, the client hast to accept the custom login server as the legitimate server and still retain the proper packets being sent.
    I can pay via paypal or any other method if chosen, can be discussed via dms. Also no idea if this is where I should post something like this sorry in advance.

Warframe Server Emulator - Need help willing to pay.