Paypal-Bitcoin account sale and transfer money to your account. The best offer. menu

User Tag List

hightoxicsalt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paypal-Bitcoin account sale and transfer money to your account. The best offer.

I make you a transfer to PayPal; you are to me on the BTC
    Also, I'm changing Bitcoin to ETH
    I work with extensive translations.
    All information is on my channel.

Why is it worth working with me?

1.On my channel, you can see the entire history of money transfers to my customers!
    2.The whole history of replenishing the balance of my accounts!
    3.The transfers themselves in real-time, where you can see the transfer date, amount, and much more!
    4.Not one seller who transfers PayPal-WU, etc., will not show the evidence I have.
    5.And most importantly, there are about 200 reviews from people with translations and confirmations.
    6.From 20-50 people use my services every day. Every day there are new reviews from customers.

I only work with people who have money at the moment! Please do not write me who has no money at the moment.
    I accept payment only in BTC-ETH!
    Minimum transfer PayPal 25000$ price transfer 2500$ BTC-ETH.
    Minimum exchange of BTC to ETH 10000$ BTC transfer 2500$ ETH

People who will write such messages will immediately be added to the blacklist:
    - Make me the first translation
    - Please help me with money
    - I have someone sick and I need help
    - Dumb messages hello, how are you, what are you doing, immediately write in 1 message what you need.
    - I answer people who write only in English.

Before you write to me, go to my channel and study all the material, the channel has all the information about all translations.
    You can see the dates of transfers, the number of transfers, to whom and how much, and who made the transfer to me. Not one seller except me will provide you with such information.
    I'm not answering here!
    You can see all this on my telegram channel Telegram: Contact @paypalBitcoinShop

Paypal-Bitcoin account sale and transfer money to your account. The best offer.
  2. Thanks CamperSKTNT (1 members gave Thanks to hightoxicsalt for this useful post)
    Naat18's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest, I don't think it's a good idea to work like that. For me, it's way better to use reliable services to exchange currencies. For instance, I personally use coinspaid for that, and I know for a fact that it's a secure service with the best exchange rates, so I won't be fooled. In that case, it's debatable.

4. Thanks serebrish (1 members gave Thanks to Naat18 for this useful post)
    CamperSKTNT's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service, today I conducted the first transaction with the seller!

Vaporizer13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since when is it possible to deposit BTC on a PayPal account? I didn't know that it was possible. It is very great because it will make cryptocurrency transactions more accessible for a wider number of people if it is true. Before using PayPal as my crypto wallet, I would like to learn how to protect crypto funds. For me, it is an important aspect of any cryptocurrency wallet because I don't want to lose a part of my cryptocurrency because of scammers. Maybe I will find some information about this on Google.
    Last edited by Vaporizer13; 04-04-2022 at 08:07 AM.

kozakor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bitcoin has been in demand among users for many years. However, in recent years there have been sharp fluctuations
    Experts have further said that BTC’s extended rise above US$45,000, indicates the crypto will witness a fresh surge. From its previous downturns, crypto was able to climb above 50%. But after this massive price surge, Bitcoin again fell into a major bearish trend, with its price currently trending around US$45,000, again! A move towards US$47,000 could indicate that the crypto will continue further to rise and eventually hit the US$50,000 resistance, but if it fails to clear the US$47,000, it could further start another decline.

8. Thanks serebrish (1 members gave Thanks to kozakor for this useful post)